+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Still looking forward to someone who paid RPRF later in the process to see where they stand in terms of the process. Looking at so many people who had paid RPRF upfront and submitted passports around 23/ 24 July still waiting for passport, don't know how long it will take for me. :(

Vika_Grineva

Jan 28, 2016
Hi Guys! I just got my CIC account updates that the final decision has been made and all stages are passes. Also VFS tracking says that passport is in transit from the embassy on 17.08. I have applied through VFS on august 1st (docs in embassy august 2nd). Yesterday I went to VFS asking them to return my passport immediately due to medical urgency. I actually just really needed the passport for travel. They made me sign some papers and told me that passport will get back on Sunday and that my application will not stop. apparently a lot of applications do the same thing. I don't think its the reason that my application is processed but just a heads up that its possible to take your passport back and no need to cancel travels. Good luck to all!

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
I guess it depends on how quickly your CIC a/c gets updated. I have the counterfoil details as well as the expiry date for the document now mentioned on my account.

There are those who receive their passport first, and have their CIC account updated later probably due some delay.
That said, for me its sttll not over till my passport is in hand.
Update received. I had to check this on my own despite paying VFS for the SMS service o_O

"Processed Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX is in transit from the Canada Visa Office , ABU DHABI, on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. "

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys! I just got my CIC account updates that the final decision has been made and all stages are passes. Also VFS tracking says that passport is in transit from the embassy on 17.08. I have applied through VFS on august 1st (docs in embassy august 2nd). Yesterday I went to VFS asking them to return my passport immediately due to medical urgency. I actually just really needed the passport for travel. They made me sign some papers and told me that passport will get back on Sunday and that my application will not stop. apparently a lot of applications do the same thing. I don't think its the reason that my application is processed but just a heads up that its possible to take your passport back and no need to cancel travels. Good luck to all!
Congratulations! that was quick compared to some of the other applicants. Really heartening to see your application progress quickly. Hope the remaining backlog would be cleared before Eid so everyone here can carry on with their vacation plans.

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Is this the "TRICK" lol

Reactions: Dana.D

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so thursday is done.... by sunday it will be 3 weeks....

so many words i want to say to express how i feel.... none can be uttered on a family forum like this one... urghhh....

Reactions: vabs200 and Dana.D

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so thursday is done.... by sunday it will be 3 weeks....

so many words i want to say to express how i feel.... none can be uttered on a family forum like this one... urghhh....
Let's create a WhatsApp group to share all those words ;) Would be good to let out the frustration and maybe we'll get to learn some new words :p

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
this process is confusingly random. But its alright, its worth the wait hopefully soon everything will be alright

Reactions: Dana.D

Rubzz

Jul 26, 2017
Update received. I had to check this on my own despite paying VFS for the SMS service o_O

"Processed Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX is in transit from the Canada Visa Office , ABU DHABI, on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. "
Finally me too got the same message but no SMS...

jedi_jam

Star Member
May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
now i regretted sending my passport thru aramex..