+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys -

just yesterday, mycic account got updated that my application is approved, which means that our visas have been stamped by ADVO. Upon checking the tracking, the passports were dispatched end of day yesterday, back to us in Qatar. So assuming I get them on Sunday, it would have taken them a little over 2 weeks to get stamped and mailed back.

I hope this is useful for all of you here on the forum!

regards,
MF

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Freza, when did you submit your passport to Abu Dhabi VO for visa stamping ? I submitted on 1st July, no news yet
I submitted them on 1st July as well.

By looking at the above comment, it seems that i should hopefully be stamped by next week.

Reactions: Mjhin

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Hi guys -

just yesterday, mycic account got updated that my application is approved, which means that our visas have been stamped by ADVO. Upon checking the tracking, the passports were dispatched end of day yesterday, back to us in Qatar. So assuming I get them on Sunday, it would have taken them a little over 2 weeks to get stamped and mailed back.

I hope this is useful for all of you here on the forum!

regards,
MF
Congratulations when did you submit your passports to the visa office?

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted them on 29th of June in Doha, Qatar. I believe they reached AD in a couple of days

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Good luck everyone, hope you receive your passports soon

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Hi , the application status in my cic changed today to "Application approved. Please see below for messages".
But i have not received any message in my account. No updates on passport tracker as well what to do. I checked with vfs as well, they are saying they haven't received any updates.

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
I submitted them on 29th of June in Doha, Qatar. I believe they reached AD in a couple of days
Sweet - good to know.

I submitted mine in Oman on 28 June. Considering the eid break followed by Canada day celebrations - I was under the impression it will take 3 -4 weeks. However, reveiver an update from VFS that passport has been dispatched from Abu Dhabi back to Oman on July 13.

Looks like it takes around 2 weeks for visa processing.

Best of luck for everyone else.

Cheers
Hari

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Not to worry mate. Even I received the same update on CIC page but no message was posted.

Once CIC approves your application, VFS takes a day or two to update your application and send it back.

Hi , the application status in my cic changed today to "Application approved. Please see below for messages".
But i have not received any message in my account. No updates on passport tracker as well what to do. I checked with vfs as well, they are saying they haven't received any updates.

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hey, wait for 3 days, and if nothing changes contact cic :) but don't worry everything looks fine

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Finally received the passports after visa stamping today. below is my timeline.
FSW-O
3rd April - AOR
5th June - IP1
9th June -Medical passed
BG-NA
19th June -IP2
28th June -PPR
1st July. Sent passports for stamping through vfs from dubai to Abu dhabi.
15july. Passport received after stamp.
Good luck to everyone

Reactions: FReza and pakimom

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Guys what does Approved mean? And how come they need additional documents if it was approved?

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Question for the Indians in UAE:

For the Indian PCC, BLS need a UAE PCC. Someone said the UAE PCC should be addressed to the Indian Embassy. If this is true, it means getting 2 UAE PCC's (one for India, one for Canada).

Those who have done it; please share your experience. Thanks

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Question for the Indians in UAE:

For the Indian PCC, BLS need a UAE PCC. Someone said the UAE PCC should be addressed to the Indian Embassy. If this is true, it means getting 2 UAE PCC's (one for India, one for Canada).

Those who have done it; please share your experience. Thanks
Yes, to apply for Indian PCC at BLS, you have 1st apply and obtain UAE PCC addressed to Canada (you can do it thru Dubai Policy Mobile App), submit that along with ITA letter and passport to BLS.