+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

asianwanderer

Feb 5, 2017
congrats evoboy

how did you send your passport to ADVO? when did you EE profile got updated to approved? is your stream and visa office - PNP and Ottawa?

thanks

jako

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi All,

I have sent my passports last week for stamping visa to Abu Dhabi through Aramex. The passports have been received by Im Ss. My question : how can I track the returning of my passports after stamping?.

Please advise ....

Your feed back is very appreciated.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Is there a Whatsapp group for ADVO applicants? If not I am planning to start one

If anyone's interested please send me a PM

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
jako said:
Hi All,

I have sent my passports last week for stamping visa to Abu Dhabi through Aramex. The passports have been received by Im Ss. My question : how can I track the returning of my passports after stamping?.

Please advise ....

Your feed back is very appreciated.
You would have enclosed a return AWB given by Aramex. Track that. As soon as it is activated, you know that your passports are on the way. But before that your status on myCIC will change to approved and closed.

Good luck

jako

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Dear Hot2Cold,

Thanks a lot for your kind response.

Actually I have called them and got the track number and found that the passports already have been sent back without any advance notification.

Thanks God, yesterday I received them stamped with visa.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
jako said:
Dear Hot2Cold,

Thanks a lot for your kind response.

Actually I have called them and got the track number and found that the passports already have been sent back without any advance notification.

Thanks God, yesterday I received them stamped with visa.
Cool. Congrats.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Any idea about the average processing time in Abu Dhabi VO?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hello all,

I have been reading this thread form the start and it seems that this thread has gone silent. A few people with delayed processing from ADVO seems to have gone silent. I wonder what happened to them.

As for me, I am based in Dubai and my timelines are in my signature. My AOR was yesterday - April 10th 2017.

Based on what I read on here about ADVO - Looks like it is going to be one long wait.......

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
johnsyk said:
Hello all,

I have been reading this thread form the start and it seems that this thread has gone silent. A few people with delayed processing from ADVO seems to have gone silent. I wonder what happened to them.

As for me, I am based in Dubai and my timelines are in my signature. My AOR was yesterday - April 10th 2017.

Based on what I read on here about ADVO - Looks like it is going to be one long wait.......
I am not sure what was a better location to apply- UAE or India. Looking at comments on this forum, people are taking a lot of time from ADVO office. Hope the trend is better recently after various improvements by Canadian Govt. in the Express entry process. Guys, could anyone highlight post AOR, how much time is taking these days. Also, in case there is a whatsapp group, please add me into it:

+971 561749660
+971 554387490

Thanks
Nishad

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
nishadmakol said:
I am not sure what was a better location to apply- UAE or India. Looking at comments on this forum, people are taking a lot of time from ADVO office. Hope the trend is better recently after various improvements by Canadian Govt. in the Express entry process. Guys, could anyone highlight post AOR, how much time is taking these days. Also, in case there is a whatsapp group, please add me into it:

+971 561749660
+971 554387490

Thanks
Nishad
I dont think you can choose your VO office. Based on your residence, it is assigned. Also, sometimes, even if you are based in UAE, it seems to be assigned to another VO office like London. You cant CHOOSE where the application is processed from what I read on the forum.

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
johnsyk said:
I dont think you can choose your VO office. Based on your residence, it is assigned. Also, sometimes, even if you are based in UAE, it seems to be assigned to another VO office like London. You cant CHOOSE where the application is processed from what I read on the forum.
Thank you for the information. Hopefully things move quickly !