+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Hi Divyalal

I arrived back to Dubai yesterday after quick landing in Toronto . Hope you have had a safe trip too, the PR cards as per the immigration officer will be delivered to my Canadian address in 6. Weeks.

Wish u all the best by God's will.

Salam

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
osti said:
Hi Divyalal

I arrived back to Dubai yesterday after quick landing in Toronto . Hope you have had a safe trip too, the PR cards as per the immigration officer will be delivered to my Canadian address in 6. Weeks.

Wish u all the best by God's will.

Salam
Hi Osti,

We are now in Calgary. Came here inquire about job market scenario. I was able to collect some important information, which would help us all. Did you register for immigrant services in Toronto? They provide proper guidance. You can register with Directions for Immigrants website as well. While you are outside Canada, you can do some language courses and improve on inter-personal and soft skills. I will post the exact site to improve all these soon.

What profession are you into?

yous1987

Mar 23, 2015
Dear all
I am an Egyptian pharmacist that's currently residing and working in Bahrain.

My timeline is as follows:
Date on which I received my ITA: 26th of November 2015
Date on which I finalized and uploaded my documents and received my AOR: 9th of January 2016
Date on which I passed my medical tests: 17th of January 2016
Date on which I was asked to sign and upload a "Schedule A Declaration Background" and then I uploaded it on the same day: 18th of January 2016
Date on which the CIC said that they had started on my "Background check: 24th of February 2016.

Just yesterday, I got the following message on my CIC account and it stated the following:
"We are ready to issue your visa. However, your medical validity date expires on December 7th, 2016. If we were to issue a visa now, you would be required to land before December 7th, 2016. Please advise us via MyCIC as to whether or not you can land by the above date. If you are unable to land by that date, you may be required to re-do your medical examination so that your visa validity date can be extended. Please upload your response to your MyCIC account only. Please do not submit physical documents via mail."

The only thing that I found on my CIC account that required my action was to reupload again a scanned copy of my passport with all of its corresponding stamps and visas (which I did). Then what? Should I raise a CSE or is there another method of contacting the CIC? Please advice as I have till the 22nd of October to respond to them. Thank you!

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
hahays...

passport still with abu dhabi visa office. sent vfs qatar oct 5 and oct 9 received by abu dhabi visa office.
How long will they release it? im on family sponsorship fc1

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Yous,

yes, send a CSE - you can also send them an email at: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with the same text as the CSE. Mark the subject as URGENT.

Congratulations on your upcoming passport request!

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
yous1987 said:
Dear all

Date on which I finalized and uploaded my documents and received my AOR: 9th of January 2016
Date on which I was asked to sign and upload a "Schedule A Declaration Background" and then I uploaded it on the same day: 18th of January 2016
Date on which the CIC said that they had started on my "Background check: 24th of February 2016.

Just yesterday, I got the following message on my CIC account and it stated the following:
"We are ready to issue your visa. However, your medical validity date expires on December 7th, 2016. If we were to issue a visa now, you would be required to land before December 7th, 2016. Please advise us via MyCIC as to whether or not you can land by the above date. If you are unable to land by that date, you may be required to re-do your medical examination so that your visa validity date can be extended. Please upload your response to your MyCIC account only. Please do not submit physical documents via mail."

The only thing that I found on my CIC account that required my action was to reupload again a scanned copy of my passport with all of its corresponding stamps and visas (which I did). Then what? Should I raise a CSE or is there another method of contacting the CIC? Please advice as I have till the 22nd of October to respond to them. Thank you!
Hi,
Like msf said send an email to abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
And try to call them 971-(0) 2-694-0300.
Congratulations in advance.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
yous1987 said:
Dear all

Congratulations, yous1987!

Just create a simple document/letter stating whether or not you are able to land before the mentioned date (Dec. 7th), and upload it to your MyCIC account in the documents upload section.

If you were advised to submit your response via MyCIC, there must be a new document space created for this request along with the submission deadline.

Good luck!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
yous1987 said:
You were supposed to include your response in the form of a letter and upload it with your passport scans (if there is no other slot for this request).

Now, if your visa office is Abu Dhabi, and they mentioned that in the letter, submit your response via CSE (specific to Abu Dhabi visa office), and if you are not sure about your visa office, submit it via IRCC Web form. You can also submit the same information via e-mail, as other members have advised you.

Good luck!

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
VOH yesterday. :) thanks everyone for the help. Took around 22 days :)

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Greetings from Abu Dhabi,

It seems that I just found the right group. I am living in Abu Dhabi, and submitted the EE profile two weeks ago, with a score of 455. Waiting for ITA.

Anyone out there with the similar situation?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
dream2017 said:
Greetings from Abu Dhabi,

It seems that I just found the right group. I am living in Abu Dhabi, and submitted the EE profile two weeks ago, with a score of 455. Waiting for ITA.

Anyone out there with the similar situation?
Hi,

While waiting for an ITA, keep looking for ways to boost up your score. One good way is PNP. Check this link for further details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Good luck!

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi Que Em,

Thanks for your suggestion and warm heart :p :p. I do not think that I am qualified for any of the nomination programs except for Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities. Both my spouse and I got PhDs from the US, and are working for universities as faculty members. Unfortunately, I do not think Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities is open right now. Still working for our chance of getting ITA.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Ontario will probably start accepting new applications, soon. I guess they are waiting for their base nomination quota announcement from the IRCC.
Keep checking this link for the updates:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Also, there are chances for cut-off scores to come down in the near future. However, I have no idea how long it would take to fall down to 455.

I guess, you can still apply for some Atlantic provinces (also, there is a new pilot program coming up with a quota of 2,000).

Good luck! :)

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
got my FBI fingerprinting from Abu Dhabi Federal Police department. But noticed that the fingerprinting is not clear. have to do it again next week. :'(

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Hello, Everyone!

If you've submitted an 'online application for permanent residence' through IRCC's Express Entry system and if your application has exceeded 6 months of processing time, please report your forum username, AOR date, and application category here.

Let's see how many of us are still waiting, here, for our files to be processed by the Abu Dhabi visa office.
Thanks!