+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Immigration does not reply to phone calls so CSE and email is the only way to contact them and they rarely reply to these.

also no PPR on this forum does not mean no PPR at all .... maybe others who are not active here are getting them also Abu Dhabi is not busy with Student Visas for those joining in September... they always do this ... im about to reach 9 months soon and still waiting even though my BG check started in March 17th ...
I called CIC last month and they said that VO is bound to reply to CSE, well no idea why ADVO is not replying. All VO are issuing PRs what happened to ADVO? If they are really issuing PRs then at least a single person would have reported.

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
I see people from Oct and Nov 2015 are still waiting. I wonder what will happen to us from March 2016.
Did anybody ordered GCMS notes recently? I have applied for them about 25 days back. Not received yet.

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, ADVO seems to be the slowest! Can anyone who got the PPR share their timeline? What is the average processing time for AD?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
got PPR finally after almost 9 months....the wait has fruitful...hang in there for guys who are still waiting it will come through...ADVO is slow but its coming for sure

alhumdulillah

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
got PPR finally after almost 9 months....the wait has fruitful...hang in there for guys who are still waiting it will come through...ADVO is slow but its coming for sure

alhumdulillah
Congratulations, finally you've got it! :)

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:

alhumdulillah
Congratulations on PPR.

Guys, is it mandatory to issue COPR before 30 days of PPR date. I received ppr on 6th July and till date application status is still open.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
divyalal said:
Guys, is it mandatory to issue COPR before 30 days of PPR date. I received ppr on 6th July and till date application status is still open.
No, that 30 day period is for the applicants to submit their passports within that time. If you've already submitted your passport(s), you're fine.

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
Que Em said:
No, that 30 day period is for the applicants to submit their passports within that time. If you've already submitted your passport(s), you're fine.
Thank you Que Em.

If only they had an option in mycic to let us know they have our passports, it would have made our final wait much easier.

jako

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hello guys,

I was wondering whether the PPR request will be through a normal mail or a an Email?

Thanks in advance

tweetu

Jun 5, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
The main duties I perform are as below:

1) Determining the company's strategic objectives and policies
2) Monitoring the company progress towards policies.
3) Identifying and directing the business development activities.
4) Developing strategic business plans.
5) Training personnel to carry out business activities.
6) Making corporate documents, invoices, reports.

The company deals in commodities n goods.

Could you please now clarify the NOC code.

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
jako said:
Hello guys,

I was wondering whether the PPR request will be through a normal mail or a an Email?

Thanks in advance
Most of them in this forum have got through email but there are a few who got it through mycic.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Planning to visit ADVO in person to enquire about my application. Any advice or suggestion? Has anyone done this before?

Also, has anyone got medical extension or a request to re-do medicals from Abu Dhabi visa office?

Thanks.

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Hi Divyalal

Did u hear back from ADVO ?

I called VFS yesterday and they said it takes from 2 to 4 working weeks to stamp the immigrant visa.

If u dispatched on 24 means u should expect it between August 13 and August Sep 1st on worst case scenario .