+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
Hi Osti,

I am FSW applicant. I need not submit PCC..it was just there in the letter and was not highlighted. We submitted only passports, photos and tickets. Yes they are asking to submit travel itinerary probably because our medical is expiring end of October. I have sent our passport by Aramex to ADVO on 24th july. No update since then. Is there any way to confirm that they have received our passport.

Aramex tracking says delivered on 24th July to Fk Im. We are getting worried.

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
HI Divyalal ,

Aramex wont mix up its a passport and its uae , according to one friend who attended an interview at ADVO , they said the stamping takes 2 to 3 working weeks = around 28 days . Check usually in Aramex delivery it shows received by ...

My case was more complicated , and used to send a lot through courier , my Primary VO was singapore , then they transferred the file to Manila due to back log , then i had to send to manila from UAE all original documents , including PCC , it was a nightmare , but courrier never failed , and once they requested passports to check the stamps..and it came back .

Photos , where did you take them ? i went to a studio and the guy was like Duh he doesnt know what am talking about , i went to MOE near carefour , he said he cannot stamp the back of the photo as he doesnt have a stamp , any idea?
tx

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
Hi Osti,

Thank you for the response. We are a bit relieved now. We also got it done in MOE. It's in the lane parallel to Carrefour. I think the shops name is foto fun color lab. They had complete idea abt it. They also stamped their address with date behind photos.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello Guys,

Anyone obtained a medical extension from ADVO or they always request to retake medicals? When do they usually grant the extension or ask to retake?

My AOR was Nov 15th 2015, did meds on Nov 7th; however, even if I get PPR soon, I cannot make a full move to Canada anymore due to a 3 months notice period I would have at my current job after quitting, so I need a medical extension or else I will land and return.

I emailed CPC Ottawa (my secondary VO) about it and they said they cannot help me as the file is not with them, and ADVO never replied to any of my previous emails asking for a status updated after i crossed 6 months; however, I am yet to email about medicals, should I do it or not ?

I am a single healthy 27 yo male and my last medicals were of A grading according to my results. I do not want to email ADVO and end up making them notice my situation and ask me for medicals retake on purpose instead of allowing me to land and return if they refuse to extend meds.

Please advise, especially those who have been or going through a similar situation.

Regards,

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
HI ,

In principal they never extend medicals .

In your case wait till they ask you what to do , they might extend it which is unlikely , or they will ask you for a new medical.

Currently All applicants from Arab background are going very thorough security back ground check , they are re-evaluating regardless of the person's faith & religion . I got to know that all applicants whose BC have passed , they are re evaluating them from July 1st onwards due to the sad incidents in Europe ...

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
If this is true then im going to have to redo medicals for sure... this is really unfair...my notes say everything is passed even eligibility....except security is blanked out....

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Hello Guys,

Anyone obtained a medical extension from ADVO or they always request to retake medicals? When do they usually grant the extension or ask to retake?

My AOR was Nov 15th 2015, did meds on Nov 7th; however, even if I get PPR soon, I cannot make a full move to Canada anymore due to a 3 months notice period I would have at my current job after quitting, so I need a medical extension or else I will land and return.

I emailed CPC Ottawa (my secondary VO) about it and they said they cannot help me as the file is not with them, and ADVO never replied to any of my previous emails asking for a status updated after i crossed 6 months; however, I am yet to email about medicals, should I do it or not ?

I am a single healthy 27 yo male and my last medicals were of A grading according to my results. I do not want to email ADVO and end up making them notice my situation and ask me for medicals retake on purpose instead of allowing me to land and return if they refuse to extend meds.

Please advise, especially those who have been or going through a similar situation.

Regards,
My medicals will expire in October (Oct.11). I sent a request for extension, didn't get any response yet. CPC-Ottawa said my file is with ADVO and I should contact them for any inquiries.

osti said:
HI ,

In principal they never extend medicals .

In your case wait till they ask you what to do , they might extend it which is unlikely , or they will ask you for a new medical.

Currently All applicants from Arab background are going very thorough security back ground check , they are re-evaluating regardless of the person's faith & religion . I got to know that all applicants whose BC have passed , they are re evaluating them from July 1st onwards due to the sad incidents in Europe ...
Hi, where did you get this information from? Any source?

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Que Em said:
My medicals will expire in October (Oct.11). I sent a request for extension, didn't get any response yet. CPC-Ottawa said my file is with ADVO and I should contact them for any inquiries.

Hi, where did you get this information from? Any source?
Thanks for the reply...you have been waiting more than me even... what are the details of your file? stream? family or single?

please keep me posted with what they respond to you..if they ever do respond..

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Thanks for the reply...you have been waiting more than me even... what are the details of your file? stream? family or single?

please keep me posted with what they respond to you..if they ever do respond..
I've posted some details about my GCMS notes here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.1335.html

I am a single applicant, FSW Outland, ITA under PNP. AOR October 11, 2015. It seems my file is in queue for the final step i.e., a final review by an officer and is pending since Feb. 10, 2016. Tried to contact ADVO for an update on application status several times, no luck.

I've emailed them for medical extension and have submitted same request through CSE, will update you if anything happens.

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Hi QUE EM,

A friend had his BC done and waiting passport , he sent a case enquiry and they replied back they are redoing BC , his sister contacted MP to get the answer that majority are getting re- checked .

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
osti said:
Hi QUE EM,

A friend had his BC done and waiting passport , he sent a case enquiry and they replied back they are redoing BC , his sister contacted MP to get the answer that majority are getting re- checked .
They gave me him PPR and then when he sent his passport they said his BC has to be redone ???

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My God, it seems we're all in for a long wait.

They shouldn't ask people to have to redo medicals because they're being extra thorough, though...

In any event, good luck to you folks!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Hi,

Has anyone visited Abu Dhabi visa office in person to enquire about PR application status?
If so, how was your experience?

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Hi,

Anyone can tell me Abudhabi Visa office contact number, I have raised a CSE but even after one month there is no reply. I have passed 07 months mark. BG check in progress since 16 May.

Those who are living in Abudhabi, please try to find some time and visit their office, as there is no PPR reported after Eid holidays.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
FWSAPPLICANT said:
Hi,

Anyone can tell me Abudhabi Visa office contact number, I have raised a CSE but even after one month there is no reply. I have passed 07 months mark. BG check in progress since 16 May.

Those who are living in Abudhabi, please try to find some time and visit their office, as there is no PPR reported after Eid holidays.
Immigration does not reply to phone calls so CSE and email is the only way to contact them and they rarely reply to these.

also no PPR on this forum does not mean no PPR at all .... maybe others who are not active here are getting them also Abu Dhabi is not busy with Student Visas for those joining in September... they always do this ... im about to reach 9 months soon and still waiting even though my BG check started in March 17th ...