AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
Meds Cleared 11-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
13-APR-16
Thanks Hot2Cold. Does everyone have to carry this form ? As in, we are carrying normal regular stuff like clothes, shoes etc with us. Do we have to declare these items too ? Or is it only some special items ?

Appreciate your response.

Cheers
Pooja

Hot2Cold said:
Don't forget the Goods to Declare forms for goods accompanying and goods to follow

www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/bsf186-eng.pdf is the form you need to fill for both the above.

Since they only have 8 lines, you will need to fill the continuation sheet with additional items
www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/bsf186a.pdf

paolo1967

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 7 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 19 2015
AOR Received.
June 4 2015
Med's Request
Aug 19 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10 2015
Passport Req..
April 26 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23,2016
LANDED..........
July 2 2016
poojasathe

the most ipmortatnt is to have Canadian address at nominated province. The forms are for your benefit in order not to be chargered taxes on goods owned by you and either you carry or will follow.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Has Abu Dhabi VO stopped issuing PPRs? :(

It seems IRCC is taking a strategic time out as there isn't much to hear about RFV emails lately.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Que Em said:
Has Abu Dhabi VO stopped issuing PPRs? :(

It seems IRCC is taking a strategic time out as there isn't much to hear about RFV emails lately.

very true .. there has been no PPRs at all what so ever

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
poojasathe said:
Thanks Hot2Cold. Does everyone have to carry this form ? As in, we are carrying normal regular stuff like clothes, shoes etc with us. Do we have to declare these items too ? Or is it only some special items ?

Appreciate your response.

Cheers
Pooja
This is more for the goods that you will be shipping after your initial landing, so that you do not pay any duty on them. Everything that you carry with you for landing is duty exempt, so no form is needed at that time.

Include in this list your expensive items like jewelry, electronics, any furniture that you may want to carry etc.

There are detailed topics on this forum for how to fill the form. (look for form B4 - its older name as well as BSF 186, the current name).

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Im a new member here. Wishing you all luck with the PPRs. Ive skimmed through this forum and have had my hopes of getting my PPR in less than 6 mnths shattered. My AOR was in May, and was hoping that would get a PPR by October but ADVO doesnt seem to have a fast process :(

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Hi Guys ,

Iam FSW applied in 2011 , iam from Singapore so SVO was incharge , i moved to UAE in 2014 .

I got my PPR 10 days back from SVO , and i informed Singapore VO to submit in ADVO which they granted my request ,

Two questions : in PPR letter , there is no Appendix A or Appendix B just has two sections : Section1 to inform CIC in case i have change in circumstance ( divorce , death, convicted etc) Section two: Recommendation to use VFS UAE , or submit in person or by Aramex.
, i noticed some PPR letters have Appendix to be filled by applicant , Height , weight , accopmnaying children , colour of eyes etc.. any one got PPR letter to share the content of ADVO letter pls?

Secon: how many days ADVO takes to stamp the sticker ?

Thank you !

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
Hi All,

I am a new member in this forum. Received ppr on 6th July and passport sent to ADVO on 24th July through Aramex, since then no updates.

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
divyalal said:
Hi All,

I am a new member in this forum. Received ppr on 6th July and passport sent to ADVO on 24th July through Aramex, since then no updates.

Hi , Can you please share the content of the PPR letter , does it have any Appendix A or Appendix B to fill ? my letter only passport request withj photo Specs and change of circumstance notification,

Thx

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
osti said:
Hi , Can you please share the content of the PPR letter , does it have any Appendix A or Appendix B to fill ? my letter only passport request withj photo Specs and change of circumstance notification,

Thx
Hi Osti,

There is no Appendix A or Appendix B. Only passport with photo specs and change of circumstance notification.

Is there any way to check the status of visa stamping. I sent my passports visa Aramex.

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
Name: July 6, 2016

UCI: XXX
Application: XXX

Primary Visa Office: Abu Dhabi

2- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

You must only submit items marked with g. For instructions and additional details on the required item(s), please refer to the corresponding section/paragraph on page 4, under RELATED INFORMATION.

g Original passport(s), only if applicable.

g Two (2) Passport Photos

c Original Police Certificate from <Country> for <Name>.

g Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):
·
c Other:

ATTENTION! IF ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET,
YOUR VISA(S) WILL BE VALID UNTIL ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­XXX

If any passport expires before the above date, the validity of all visas will be set to the expiry date of the passport with the shortest validity.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian port of entry before your visa(s) expires.

You must submit all the required documents at one time. If you do not provide all these documents within 30 days, a decision will be made based on the information available which may result in the refusal of your application.

If your visa is expring within 30 days from the date of this letter, you must provide all the documents before the expiration of your visa.

NOTE: If you send your passport(s) without this page, it will cause delays in the return of your passport(s) as we will not be easily able to locate your file.

3-RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that some items may not apply to you. Please only refer to the items marked with g on page 3, under REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

Original Passport(s):
You must submit the original passport(s) of each person included in your application for permanent residence. Passport(s) must contain at least two blank pages (without any visas, stamps or entries) and your passport(s) must be valid for at least six months. Each person must have his/her own passport. Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

Photos:

Police Certificate
The original police certificate must be issued within the last 3 months. If this document is written in a language other than English or French it must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The original document must be attached with the translation.

Confirmed Travel Itinerary:
Your travel itinerary/ticket must match the name as indicated on page 3. Please note that you must travel according to the travel itinerary/ticket provided by you as we will be sending this travel itinerary to our office in Canada to notify them of your arrival.

Please note that the schedule of arrival in Canada must be between Monday to Thursday, from 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM only. The upcoming federal & provincial holidays also have to be avoided (see below).

If there is a connecting flight to an onward Canadian destination (example: lands in Toronto, flying onwards to Quebec), then the booking must allow for at least 4 hours between flights. This is to allow time for the initial port of entry to process the refugee and other administrative tasks to complete .

Travel itinerary must be submitted at least 20 days ahead from the date of departure.

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
divyalal said:
Name: July 6, 2016

UCI: XXX
Application: XXX

Primary Visa Office: Abu Dhabi

2- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

You must only submit items marked with g. For instructions and additional details on the required item(s), please refer to the corresponding section/paragraph on page 4, under RELATED INFORMATION.

g Original passport(s), only if applicable.

g Two (2) Passport Photos

c Original Police Certificate from <Country> for <Name>.

g Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):
·
c Other:

ATTENTION! IF ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET,
YOUR VISA(S) WILL BE VALID UNTIL ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­XXX

If any passport expires before the above date, the validity of all visas will be set to the expiry date of the passport with the shortest validity.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian port of entry before your visa(s) expires.

You must submit all the required documents at one time. If you do not provide all these documents within 30 days, a decision will be made based on the information available which may result in the refusal of your application.

If your visa is expring within 30 days from the date of this letter, you must provide all the documents before the expiration of your visa.

NOTE: If you send your passport(s) without this page, it will cause delays in the return of your passport(s) as we will not be easily able to locate your file.

3-RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that some items may not apply to you. Please only refer to the items marked with g on page 3, under REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

Original Passport(s):
You must submit the original passport(s) of each person included in your application for permanent residence. Passport(s) must contain at least two blank pages (without any visas, stamps or entries) and your passport(s) must be valid for at least six months. Each person must have his/her own passport. Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

Photos:

Police Certificate
The original police certificate must be issued within the last 3 months. If this document is written in a language other than English or French it must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The original document must be attached with the translation.

Confirmed Travel Itinerary:
Your travel itinerary/ticket must match the name as indicated on page 3. Please note that you must travel according to the travel itinerary/ticket provided by you as we will be sending this travel itinerary to our office in Canada to notify them of your arrival.

Please note that the schedule of arrival in Canada must be between Monday to Thursday, from 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM only. The upcoming federal & provincial holidays also have to be avoided (see below).

If there is a connecting flight to an onward Canadian destination (example: lands in Toronto, flying onwards to Quebec), then the booking must allow for at least 4 hours between flights. This is to allow time for the initial port of entry to process the refugee and other administrative tasks to complete .

Travel itinerary must be submitted at least 20 days ahead from the date of departure.
Hi Mate ,

If you apply through VFS , they will give you a tracking number , they have an office at Wafi Mall , i have sent The Visa Office in Singapore request to extend my visa stamping time till End Sep as i have travel trips, they requested for copies of tickets which i showed and they approved the extension. If you apply through VFS they will give you track number i used them once for a visit visa to Canada and used to chek it out , it too 21 days to stamp the visit Visa ,

Below is my PPR letter , quiet weird why they do request you a Police certificate , as i have submitted it together when my medical was requested in May .

WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S).
Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear Mr. XXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: manilimmigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
· Change in health;
· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.
Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):
· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.
If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:
· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.
· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.
· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package. There are 3 ways to submit your passport(s).

OPTION
INSTRUCTIONS

(Preferred)

Submit your passport(s) along with the required documents in person or by courier to a Canadian Visa Application Center (VAC) nearest you.

Please note that service charges apply.

Please consult the website of your preferred VAC for information on their service charges, location, hours of operation (for passport submission, please refer to “Application Submission”):
United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/
Kuwait: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/kuwait/
Qatar: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/qatar/
Oman: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/oman/

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents by courier to the following address:
Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
10th Floor, West Tower
Abu Dhabi Trade Towers
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 694 0300

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your passport(s) will be returned to you by Aramex courier at your expense.

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself, if applicable.

NOTE: The Embassy’s Immigration Section is no longer open to the public. Therefore, you cannot drop-off your passport(s) in person at the Embassy.
Submitting your document(s) in Canada
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.
You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.
Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days or as soon as possible to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Sincerely,

Permanent Resident Unit / Unité de Résident Permanent
Embassy of Canada, Manila/Ambassade du Canada, Manille

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Also iam not requested to to send a valid travel ticket to the VO , i see your letter has limited landing time , and they requested you to book a ticket and send it to them.

Are you FSW or Provincial nominee?