+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi thrissookkaran

I haven't received my passport yet :( :( and I may have to postpone my travel now. Today is the last working day of the week in Abu Dhabi and I am not sure if I will get it back this week. It is more than 3 weeks now :(

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
raheelpk said:
Hi thrissookkaran

I haven't received my passport yet :( :( and I may have to postpone my travel now. Today is the last working day of the week in Abu Dhabi and I am not sure if I will get it back this week. It is more than 3 weeks now :(
Hi Raheel,

And next week there are 2-3 holidays. I am not sure how long it is going to take. ::)
My passports reached there on 19th- so, almost two weeks.

Just keep us updated.

InGodITrust

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Hi,

Can someone please confirm to me if we MUST fill the 'Appendix A - Updated Information Chart' that is included in the PPR letter? I left it blank because I didn't have any new information to be updated. Is this OK or will it cause a problem issuing the visa?

skutty

Feb 18, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-12-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
it is for some of the applicants only.
Better fill & send with your passport, if anything not applicable just mention N/A

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
skutty said:
it is for some of the applicants only.
Better fill & send with your passport, if anything not applicable just mention N/A

Hey,

Can you shed some more light on this updated info form?

I recvd eAOR on 18th Mar 2016, and currently my company is changing my visa from its sister concern company to the actual one am working in. Theoretically it is a job change for me. Do I have to send updated info to the CIC that my job is getting changed? My role, work everything is same. Its just the name of the company on Visa that will change. What do you suggest I should do?

Thanks

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
thrissookkaran said:
Hi,
Did you get your passports back?
Hi,

Yes, I got my passports back on 28th. I had to write them 3 emails with my tickets attached and finally they granted me a visa and returned my passports.

Thanks!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yous1987 said:
I am an Egyptian pharmacist that's currently residing and working in Bahrain. I was wondering if someone could advice me as I am quite concerned with the processing of my PR card. I have applied through the Federal Skilled Workers Immigration program.

My timeline is as follows:
Date on which I received my ITA: 26th of November 2015
Date on which I finalized and uploaded my documents and received my AOR: 9th of January 2016
Date on which I passed my medical tests: 17th of January 2016
Date on which I was asked to sign and upload a "Schedule A Declaration Background" and then I uploaded it on the same day: 18th of January 206
Date on which the CIC said that they had started on my "Background check: 24th of February 2016

And ever since then, I have not heard of or seen a single update? Should I be concerned or do I just have to wait? What's the average time for processing the PR? I await everyone's feedback. Thank you!
Are you taking about PR card or PPR? These are two different things!

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
I have passed six month mark, big check is in progress since May 16.

Called CIC they said file is with Abudhabi VO and processing time depends upon local VO.

Want to know what is average processing time of Abudhabi VO

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
@Shining Star

You are really lucky to get your passports back on 28th with less than 2 weeks time, I have submitted early Jun but no update yet :(, sent email as well but no luck, cant travel now

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Good morning everyone,
First of all congratulations to all who got their ppr.

I applied for e-ppr end of June, and would like to know where my application will be processed, in Abu Dhabi or Canada. I'm a resident of Oman.

Thank you.

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

Can someone share their experiences to know about the maximum time taken by ADVO for returning passports, It is now more than 4 weeks I have sent passports but application status is same 'Open'. Can it take 8-10 weeks? Visa stamping is another huge time taking process in addition to the normal PR application process time.

mirzaj

Aug 13, 2015
I have submitted my passport through ARAMEX on 8th of June 2016 to ADVO and no news so far. A friend of mine submitted them inside UAE through VFS on the 9th of June and have received them back last week. It seems VFS is quick some how.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
raheelpk said:
Hi,

Can someone share their experiences to know about the maximum time taken by ADVO for returning passports, It is now more than 4 weeks I have sent passports but application status is same 'Open'. Can it take 8-10 weeks? Visa stamping is another huge time taking process in addition to the normal PR application process time.
It is sad. May be you should send your travel plans to them and ask nicely to speed up the process.

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
@Mirzaj

Don't know how ADVO prioritize visa stamping process, people who have submitted passports on 9-Jun-16 and even on 16-Jun got their passports back but we have submitted on 2nd of Jun and now after crossing 4 weeks we are still waiting for an update. I think they are just randomly picking the passports and there is no proper system unfortunately so we have to rely on our luck only.

Visa stamping is taking additional 1/3 rd of the application processing time on top of PPR request time.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
raheelpk said:
@Mirzaj

Don't know how ADVO prioritize visa stamping process, people who have submitted passports on 9-Jun-16 and even on 16-Jun got their passports back but we have submitted on 2nd of Jun and now after crossing 4 weeks we are still waiting for an update. I think they are just randomly picking the passports and there is no proper system unfortunately so we have to rely on our luck only.

Visa stamping is taking additional 1/3 rd of the application processing time on top of PPR request time.
Hi,
Any updates?

Mine is reaching 4 weeks :(
I have travel plans for next week. It looks like I may have to cancel my tickets.