+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Finally , after 15 years of waiting ... Al Hamdullellaah….

First of all, I would be grateful to Allah who has granted me the patience and power needed to complete this unbelievable journey..

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the best..

I just wanna share with you my long journey that might give you some hope or more patience:

-------- : Since I started studying in my university and Canada was my goal.

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2002 – my first application – I could not get good score in IELTS – refused
- 2005 – refused for inadequate representing my case.
- 2007 – refused because I did not provide ( job descriptions on letter head from my company)
- 2008 – i got married then I applied through a very famous immigration office. And deal with their representative in my country, I provided him with all the documents and the application, but after one month he disappear and that delay my application for 5 months until my occupation become not in the list of the approval occupations.

I decided to stop here, “that’s enough”, I will complete my life and accept this fact.

But, occupations have changed again and this time my wife occupation is there ....

- 2011 – applied as my wife is the main applicant – got file number , but they requested more paper , once I provided them with it – guess what --unfortunately – cape reached ---

- 2012 – I prepare every single documents and taking care of all the details this time ( even the draft check was ready and waiting the 1st ,July to reopen the cape for all the occupations… guess what this time --Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced a temporary freeze on accepting new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and Immigrant Investor programs. This “temporary pause”, as Minister Kenney described it, will be effective starting July 1, 2012. For 6 months.

- 2012 , while I'm waiting the new immigration system, i have started my master MBA .

- 1-1-2013 , new occupations were lunched – and my wife occupation was not there.

- 2014 – I traveled to Canada by visit visa trying to find a solutions & I had a meeting with a lot of lawyers. But nothing happened neither

- 2015 – graduated and got my MBA.

- 2015 – Express Entry lunched – apply to PNP – nominated on October –

- 2015 – submitted my E-PR and AOR on November

- 2016 – PPR on May , al hamd lelah. And it was the best gift ever on my 40th birthday that will come in few days.

Be confident of yourself, and keep running after your own dreams.

FYI,, Trying to be optimistic & to bring my dream to reality ,, I wrote this message before more than 40 days from getting my PPR, and I was waiting this moment just to copy past it and press send J

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ramiaw said:

First of all, I would be grateful to Allah who has granted me the patience and power needed to complete this unbelievable journey..

I just wanna share with you my long journey that might give you some hope or more patience:

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2005 – refused for miss representing my case.
- 2007 – refused because I did not provide ( job descriptions on letter head from my company)
- 2008 – i got married then I applied through a very famous immigration office. And deal with their representative in my country, I provided him with all the documents and the application, but after one month he disappear and that delay my application for 5 months until my occupation become not in the list of the approval occupations.

I decided to stop here, “that’s enough”, I will complete my life and accept this fact.

But, occupations have changed again and this time my wife occupation is there ....

- 2011 – applied as my wife is the main applicant – got file number , but they requested more paper , once I provided them with it – guess what --unfortunately – cape reached ---

- 2012 – I prepare every single documents and taking care of all the details this time ( even the draft check was ready and waiting the 1st ,July to reopen the cape for all the occupations… guess what this time --Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced a temporary freeze on accepting new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and Immigrant Investor programs. This “temporary pause”, as Minister Kenney described it, will be effective starting July 1, 2012. For 6 months.

- 2012 , while I'm waiting the new immigration system, i have started my master MBA .

- 1-1-2013 , new occupations were lunched – and my wife occupation was not there.

- 2014 – I traveled to Canada by visit visa trying to find a solutions & I had a meeting with a lot of lawyers. But nothing happened neither

- 2016 – PPR on May , al hamd lelah. And it was the best gift ever on my 40th birthday that will come in few days.

FYI,, Trying to be optimistic & to bring my dream to reality ,, I wrote this message before more than 40 days from getting my PPR, and I was waiting this moment just to copy past it and press send J
Very long journey indeed and definitely deserving. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope it will be a smooth sailing from here on for you.

Go out and celebrate. I can feel the joy you have.

And just another thing, that was very well said there in the end. That was probably the best feeling of pressing that "Send" button.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
ramiaw said:

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2005 – refused for miss representing my case.

Your perseverance and dedication have finally paid off. Sensational journey, a happy ending in the end! :)

Many congratulations and good luck for your life in Canada!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Passport received by ADVO on 8th May 2016
Guys, when can i expect the return of passports according to the previous trends?

paolo1967

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 7 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 19 2015
AOR Received.
June 4 2015
Med's Request
Aug 19 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10 2015
Passport Req..
April 26 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23,2016
LANDED..........
July 2 2016
passport submitted on May 3rd and i am still waiting

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Application Approved and Closed today.

time line is in Signature.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
shaz82 said:
Application Approved and Closed today.

time line is in Signature.
congrats Shaz...:)

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
nickarter84 said:
Passport received by ADVO on 8th May 2016
Guys, when can i expect these return of passports according to the previous trends?
MAXXXX....I am 2 days behind you...not sure how long it will take...hopefully next week? Anyone's guess?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
adey786 said:
MAXXXX....I am 2 days behind you...not sure how long it will take...hopefully next week? Anyone's guess?
I hope so

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
I heard from other members that it takes approximately 30 days after ADVO receives the passport. Ive sent mine on 18th May

InGodITrust

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
ramiaw said:

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2005 – refused for inadequate representing my case.

Your story is almost similar to mine! Though I am still waiting for the outcome of my application (Insha'Allah kheir).. I've been trying to get to Canada since 2001.. So many failed attempts but I've never giving up hope.. Insha'Allah this time things will happen.. Many congrats to you and your family and I wish you all the best with your new life in Canada.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
nickarter84 said:
I hope so
Haha..week is on.....second day into the week....I will text you.. :D

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Bump. Just want to bring the thread forward :D. Has anyone gotten any update from ADVO lately?

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Appreciated the bump to bring this thread ahead :)
I am not even expecting any update right now. Its just 68 days since my eAOR. :( As per average, still 90 days to go.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Would just like to update my status.

After sending our passport to ADVO on 30th April (Delivered-2nd May), my application has approved today (after 24 days). There is still no updates on "Application/ profile details", and Aramex tracker has not yet activated. The "approved" status only shows on Welcome to MyCIC page at "view my submitted application/ profile" box. Hopefully will get our passports back next week...

Application submission & AOR: 2-Nov-2015
Category: EE NB PNP outland
Medical passed: 4-Nov-2015
Schedule 4/4A request and submission: 4-Nov-2015
Background in progress: 25-Apr-16
PPR: 28-Apr-16
Passport sent/ delivered: 30-Apr-16/ 2-May-16
Application approved: 26-May-16

Best of luck to all those waiting for PPR's...