+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
nickarter84 said:
Got PPR this morning guys

Kindly tell me about Aramex, is it a good option other than VFS?
WOW... Congratulations, Nickarter84!! So glad... :)

Great to know it's finally moving...

Good luck for your settlement!

Aramex is the preferred way, go for it!
I've used their service successfully before, for Canadian visit visa stamping, they had some sort of contract/understanding with ADVO as well.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
nickarter84 said:

Go with Aramex. Cheaper and faster than VFS.

And congrats on the PPR.

EDIT:

VFS charges 160.25 per passport.
Aramex charges 110 per passport + AED 40.

For 3 passports I would have paid 480.75 with VFS. I paid 370 to Aramex.

VFS also uses Aramex, so you are paying VFS to be the middleman, and the extra time for them to deliver and return your passport.

Reactions: manboarpig

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hot2Cold said:

And congrats on the PPR.

EDIT:

VFS also uses Aramex, so you are paying VFS to be the middleman, and the extra time for them to deliver and return your passport.
thanks for the detailed info

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:

Congrats Nick. Happy for you. Finally day is yours. Enjoy sweet movements.

I used Aramex looks fine.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hi Hot2Cold,

I am a Bangladeshi and currently residing in Qatar having Qatar residence status. My wife will be visiting me here in Qatar on a family visit visa for 3 months within couple of days. I have already received PPR. In that case, can I submit my spouse's passport along with mine to ADVO for stamping from here while she is on a visit visa in Qatar?

Please share your thoughts or anyone else who has an idea about it.

Moreover, I checked with the VFS office in Doha, Qatar and they have asked for 410 QAR fo each passport for sending it to ADVO !!! :O :O ... Can anyone suggest if there are other means to send the passport?

Thanks

Hot2Cold said:

And congrats on the PPR.

EDIT:

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
wifiwifey said:
Hi Hot2Cold,

I am a Bangladeshi and currently residing in Qatar having Qatar residence status. My wife will be visiting me here in Qatar on a family visit visa for 3 months within couple of days. I have already received PPR. In that case, can I submit my spouse's passport along with mine to ADVO for stamping from here while she is on a visit visa in Qatar?

Moreover, I checked with the VFS office in Doha, Qatar and they have asked for 410 QAR fo each passport for sending it to ADVO !!! :O :O ... Can anyone suggest if there are other means to send the passport?

Thanks
In the PPR document that you got, it would have mentioned the methods that you can use for sending passports. Yours must be based on what your current country of residence is.

Check with Aramex in Doha if they will deliver to ADVO, and what they will charge for sending and returning the passports. This may work out cheaper than VFS. However, there may be restrictions on sending a passport out of the country, so you may have to go the VFS route as it will be more secure.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Hi Hot2Cold,

Thanks
I used Aramex based in Doha. It's good

Shaif_05

Nov 20, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Please add +971 50 99 63 761 to the WhatsApp group. Thank you.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hi Hot2Cold,

I have already raise a CSE explaining my situation and asked for a VO change to ADVO. I'm just concerned whether I will be able to send my wife's passport to another country Abu Dhabi while shes is on a visit visa in Qatar.

Thanks for your advise.

Hot2Cold said:
In the PPR document that you got, it would have mentioned the methods that you can use for sending passports. Yours must be based on what your current country of residence is.

Check with Aramex in Doha if they will deliver to ADVO, and what they will charge for sending and returning the passports. This may work out cheaper than VFS. However, there may be restrictions on sending a passport out of the country, so you may have to go the VFS route as it will be more secure.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hi Achievement,

I have already raise a CSE explaining my situation and asked for a VO change to ADVO. I'm just concerned whether I will be able to send my wife's passport to another country Abu Dhabi while shes is on a visit visa in Qatar. Do you think that is possible?

I see in your timeline that you have raised CSE for family passport. What was the issue if you could kindly share?

How long did they take to respond to your CSE or possibly VO change?

How much did Aramex charge for each passport and how long did it take to get the passport back?

Apologies for so many questions. I am just a little freaked out of this situation.

Thanks

Achievement said:
I used Aramex based in Doha. It's good