AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Achievement said:
I suggest to request for GCMS notes.
yes if I do not get PPR by end of today, I will order GCMS notes tonight... it might cause some movement or even PPR as it is doing for inland applicants it seems , maybe it leads to same thing with PNP applicants even if outland...

I am usually a very patient person and I even waited for 4 months for OOPNP, but it got irritating with IRCC because for Ontario, at least they had a logical first in first out trend .... I would understand delays for special cases with IRCC, but in many GCMS notes including mine, files are being left idle for 2-3 months ... while others are processed in 2-3 months or less even .... that is a bit unfair but now I have coped with it and I am starting some certification course which will get my mind off things till I get PPR (hopefully I get it lol) ...

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
yes if I do not get PPR by end of today, I will order GCMS notes tonight... it might cause some movement or even PPR as it is doing for inland applicants it seems , maybe it leads to same thing with PNP applicants even if outland...

I am usually a very patient person and I even waited for 4 months for OOPNP, but it got irritating with IRCC because for Ontario, at least they had a logical first in first out trend .... I would understand delays for special cases with IRCC, but in many GCMS notes including mine, files are being left idle for 2-3 months ... while others are processed in 2-3 months or less even .... that is a bit unfair but now I have coped with it and I am starting some certification course which will get my mind off things till I get PPR (hopefully I get it lol) ...
you will sooon, i got request for SCH a and orginal PCC from saudi arabia, sent them the PCC i submitted while submitting PR application.
lets see what they do now.

i have lost faith totally

skutty

Feb 18, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-12-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
Admin, can you please add me to the whatup group ?

My Mobile No: +974 77814836

Thanks

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:

I do understand your situation. It was happen in my case. Just they kept my application at ADVO almost 4 months once they received from Ottawa.

It only moved after i requested GCMS notes which i got strange.

I have seen cases which are moved after requesting GCMS notes. It is better to divert our mind. Good to get some certifications.

Hope to expect good news soon

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
you will sooon, i got request for SCH a and orginal PCC from saudi arabia, sent them the PCC i submitted while submitting PR application.
lets see what they do now.

i have lost faith totally
Please do not lost faith. Immigration process itself is challenge for us which is part 1. We spent money, time and dedication to complete our files. It's not so easy/path.

WES,IELTS, Reference letter what else everything we have worked. Pain is always Pain for Immigration Process. But, end results will always sweeter.

Everyone should get positive news and dreams should come true.

Be happy and confident. you will get PPR. My friend :)

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Achievement said:
Please do not lost faith. Immigration process itself is challenge for us which is part 1. We spent money, time and dedication to complete our files. It's not so easy/path.

WES,IELTS, Reference letter what else everything we have worked. Pain is always Pain for Immigration Process. But, end results will always sweeter.

Everyone should get positive news and dreams should come true.

Be happy and confident. you will get PPR. My friend :)
thanks for your kind words ...yes just have to have patience

hsalem

Jan 27, 2016
Dear Acheivment & friends,
I would like to share u my news that I have received my PPR yesterday!, I apologize because I could not update u since I was extremely exhausted and depressed! I will tell u way, after I share with u my timeline, so
ITA: October 2nd.
AOR: October 15th.
BC: March 17th.
I am PNP.
I received my PPR through ADVO & CIC.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me in such adventure, also, I would like to thank Acheviemnt & Asivad for their tremendous support :)
NOW, my problem that I can't submit our passports since my wife's passport is submitted to be renewed on March 27 in our embassy in UAE, yesterday we contacted them to check the passport status and their reply was maybe another 1-1.5 month!!!
We do not have any relative in home country to check for us or to speed up the process!
In the PPR Letter it's clearly mentioned that we have to inform the Canadian embassy if we can not submitt our passport within 30 days!
So my friends I am depressed and really do not know what is the best option in my case!!
Ur input is highly appreciated.
Pray for u guys who are waiting their PPR.
Thanks

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
hsalem said:
I would like to share u my news that I have received my PPR yesterday!, I apologize because I could not update u since I was extremely exhausted and depressed! I will tell u way, after I share with u my timeline, so
I am PNP.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me in such adventure, also, I would like to thank Acheviemnt & Asivad for their tremendous support :)
NOW, my problem that I can't submit our passports since my wife's passport is submitted to be renewed on March 27 in our embassy in UAE, yesterday we contacted them to check the passport status and their reply was maybe another 1-1.5 month!!!
We do not have any relative in home country to check for us or to speed up the process!
In the PPR Letter it's clearly mentioned that we have to inform the Canadian embassy if we can not submitt our passport within 30 days!
So my friends I am depressed and really do not know what is the best option in my case!!
Thanks
Congrats!

Just contact them and they should be able to extend the time for you to 60 days. Last year I saw some people getting extensions when they couldn't deliver passports due to reasons outside their control.

hsalem

Jan 27, 2016
hotshot007 said:
Congrats!

Just contact them and they should be able to extend the time for you to 60 days. Last year I saw some people getting extensions when they couldn't deliver passports due to reasons outside their control.
Thanks a lot hotshot007 :)

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
hsalem said:
I am PNP.

Thanks
Congratulations!!
Write an email to ADVO about your wife's passport ASAP and relax, it's not a big deal, application is approved, remains just visa stamping. :)

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hi everyone,

I submitted my passports to ADVO on April 3, and yesterday got an email that my profile was updated, and saw that my Final Decision was changed to Approved.

Passports are on the way back. I used Aramex instead of vfs. The process took 16 days for me.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
hsalem said:
I am PNP.

Thanks
Congratulations!! ...your PPR brings hope to the rest of us who have had BG check change on the same day as you or around it... the long BG check was making me worry to be honest....

First of all concerning the issue you have, do not worry, IRCC are very understanding and all you have to do is send them an email with a letter of explanation and if you can attach a copy of the receipt regarding th submission of your passport at your embassy it would be good... if you can send the same via courier as hard copies it would be even better just to say on the safe side as ADVO is very slow with replies to emails.

And can you please answer a few questions if you do not mind:

1- Did they ask you for Schedule A for your and/or spouse history ?
2- Which province nominated you?
3- What is your home country?
4- Did you ask for GCMS notes and if yes, how often and when was the last?

Congrats again!!

Regards,

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsalem said:
I am PNP.

Thanks
Congrats Dear :) :) Happy for you. I was thinking yesterday about you. Finally got it. Rain has started :).

Do not worry about your wife renewed passport. Generally, there will not be an issue.

Firstly, try in Embassy, Is there any option to get Passport from Embassy by submitting PPR letter as a matter of urgency. In Indian Embassy, Doha, will take 5 working days for urgent passport and 10 working days for normal process.

I do not understand why it is more than a month.

Secondly, Please prepare LoE to explain your situation and attach Embassy Passport submission copy. I am sure they will extend deadline submission. Submit through CSE, Courier and also by E mail.

Be cool and enjoy the movement. You are fine. Once again Congratulations.

aamir.id

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Today after 6 months and 12 days I got CIC update email, after login I found a letter stating: to send my detailed contact information (mailing and residential address) and re-submit / upload the Schedule A form for me and my wife.

They have asked me to submit this detail via email, as well as today I also got one option online to upload them.

Now the issue is that the date on the latter is 8th of February, as well online upload option is showing that it is overdue (last date of submission was in march). I never got any notification for this before, the letter and document upload option was never available to me till today. looks like the information was required in February and ADVO forget to trigger the notification.

Anyhow I was able to upload the documents and I send them the requested forms along with explanation via email. Hope that would not affect my timeline and application.

Just to share in case if any of you experience the same :(

Regards,

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
aamir.id said:
Hello all,

Today after 6 months and 12 days I got CIC update email, after login I found a letter stating: to send my detailed contact information (mailing and residential address) and re-submit / upload the Schedule A form for me and my wife.

They have asked me to submit this detail via email, as well as today I also got one option online to upload them.

Now the issue is that the date on the latter is 8th of February, as well online upload option is showing that it is overdue (last date of submission was in march). I never got any notification for this before, the letter and document upload option was never available to me till today. looks like the information was required in February and ADVO forget to trigger the notification.

Anyhow I was able to upload the documents and I send them the requested forms along with explanation via email. Hope that would not affect my timeline and application.

Just to share in case if any of you experience the same :(

Regards,
Hi,

Some other applicants from ADVO have reported requests for similar information and documents. I guess you're right, there was some error in initiating a request from their part or some sort of system glitch. However, the best thing is you were able to upload the requested documents and you've done a good job sending them the explanatory note via email, as well. This 'might' have caused some delay but now onwards, there shouldn't be any problem.

ADVO is comparatively slow so no need to worry about your timeline. You can review the following spreadsheet for a general idea, and if you like to be added, you can use the link therein to submit your details.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qugfQOBRpmmjPvo0hzaKtxzk7ZSrpyyyOt3i4_8pH9k

Good luck! :)