+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
For those who already got their ppr, did it come as a message in your account or was it in your emails? I know it can be either, just curious to know where do most people get it at the moment.
Also do you guys know if abu dhabi office will be closed during the coming eid holiday?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who already got their ppr, did it come as a message in your account or was it in your emails? I know it can be either, just curious to know where do most people get it at the moment.
Also do you guys know if abu dhabi office will be closed during the coming eid holiday?
It is both - Either email or in MyCIC account... For me it was in MyCIC account.
Abu Dhabi office will be closed definitely for atleast 4-5 days during Eid holidays... Actually AD office will be closed for a week, VFS will be closed for 4-5 days. but that is towards end of the month so theres still time :)

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Guys when requesting the PCC from the MOI website or mobile app, what did you choose for as the reason?

And the organization name is IRCC, correct?

dibrahim

Aug 8, 2017
i submitted my passport on 24 July as well to VFS, Dubai Office and no response yet! I am on the same boat my husband needs to submit his passport for his residence visa as well.

has anyone else received within the 2 weeks mark as well?

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Reason - Canada PR application
Organisation name is IRCC
For the reason area they have a drop-down menu so I can't choose Canada PR Application. They don't have an "Immigration" option either. There are a number of other options that maybe can be considered related but I'm not sure. If anyone did it recently I'd appreciate the input.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

desrtwanderer

Mar 10, 2017
i submitted my passport on 24 July as well to VFS, Dubai Office and no response yet! I am on the same boat my husband needs to submit his passport for his residence visa as well.

has anyone else received within the 2 weeks mark as well?
I received mine in exactly two weeks time.