+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
On what basis is the VO selected? Is it on basis of the current country of residence or passport issuing country?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
sikkavarun said:
On what basis is the VO selected? Is it on basis of the current country of residence or passport issuing country?
based on the recent issuance of PPRs from CIC, It's based on the current country of residence.

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
For proof of funds, I have the bank statement and the balance certificate. Which one should I show in the proof of funds.
If I upload the statement, then I have to show the complete details from where I arranged the amount and all. So is it better to show the certificate only or statement is mandatory?

Also, I have the proof of funds in INR currency. Do I need some certificate to convert them in CAD or similar?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
sikkavarun said:
For proof of funds, I have the bank statement and the balance certificate. Which one should I show in the proof of funds.
If I upload the statement, then I have to show the complete details from where I arranged the amount and all. So is it better to show the certificate only or statement is mandatory?

Also, I have the proof of funds in INR currency. Do I need some certificate to convert them in CAD or similar?
Get a 1 pager statement from your bank - this is not the print of your account statement showing debits and credits over a period of time.

This statement on the bank letterhead will include the following,

1. Applicant’s name and date of statement

2. Address, telephone, mail id of the bank (hopefully on the letterhead itself).

3. Account number(s)

4. Date(s) when each account was opened

5. Current balance of each account

6. Average balance in the past six months of each account

7. Signature of the concerned authority.

CIC doesn't require full disclosure of personal financials. If you can show all the balance in a single account, just mention that account alone in this statement and not all your accounts.

Banks can calculate average balance in a variety of ways, it doesn't matter how they calculate. What CIC is looking for is to identify if there is a large variation between present account balance and average balance of 6 months to identify if there have been any unreasonably large credit transactions into your account which might indicate borrowed funds. If there are any such transactions, the onus is on you to prove that those funds aren't borrowed.

Hope this clarifies. All the best!

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Great. Thanks for the help. Just one thing in addition to it. Do we need to get some current value of funds in Canadian dollars or something? Because I have the current value in Indian Rupees on the bank certificate.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
sikkavarun said:
Great. Thanks for the help. Just one thing in addition to it. Do we need to get some current value of funds in Canadian dollars or something? Because I have the current value in Indian Rupees on the bank certificate.
It would definitely help your case if you put the current value of your funds in CAD. But even if you don't do it, also it's ok.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
I've been following both of your posts closely.. So happy that you got your PPR.. Congratulations guys! Go out and celebrate!! :D :D :D :D :D
Heeru_maan,

Any updates or good news at your end? Do keep us posted. You were so instrumental in keeping the OOPNP forum live and tidy. Wish you good luck and wish things move fast in ADVO.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Heeru_maan,
Any updates or good news at your end? Do keep us posted. You were so instrumental in keeping the OOPNP forum live and tidy. Wish you good luck and wish things move fast in ADVO.
Hey..
Its been silent the past couple of months. Keeping my head down for now.
Thank you for asking.. I appreciate the concern :)

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
heeru_maan said:
Hey..
Its been silent the past couple of months. Keeping my head down for now.
Thank you for asking.. I appreciate the concern :)
hey guys just came to know about this thread.

oh well mine is abudhabi visa office and its been a long wait.

time line in signature.

any one with a similar time line?
and wanted to know do they call up our banks to check for proof of funds or do they just go by the statement?

and abudhabi case specific enquiry is the slowest , sent them a CSE and still no reply after 20 working days where as their email stated they will reply back in 15 working days.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
hey guys just came to know about this thread.

oh well mine is abudhabi visa office and its been a long wait.

time line in signature.

any one with a similar time line?
and wanted to know do they call up our banks to check for proof of funds or do they just go by the statement? They check if they have any doubt

and abudhabi case specific enquiry is the slowest , sent them a CSE and still no reply after 20 working days where as their email stated they will reply back in 15 working days. They are slowest no doubt

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
thanks for the reply, after submitting my PR application on nov 8th i got married on dec 13th and i submitted a CSE with my marriage certificate and all i got was a reply saying it has been added to my file.. later just few weeks back i was concerned so i called up CIC call center and they advised me to fill a lot of new forms and pay the fees for my spouse which i did but they advised that my file is in abudhabi but they were not sure wher do i need to send the new forms....how ever i sent the new forms to abudhabi and it was deliverd by DHL, but i dont know if that was the right place to send the additional docs , has any one been in a similar situation?

as i havent received any correspondence weather the new forms have been added to my file or not.

thanks a lot

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
thanks for the reply, after submitting my PR application on nov 8th i got married on dec 13th and i submitted a CSE with my marriage certificate and all i got was a reply saying it has been added to my file.. later just few weeks back i was concerned so i called up CIC call center and they advised me to fill a lot of new forms and pay the fees for my spouse which i did but they advised that my file is in abudhabi but they were not sure wher do i need to send the new forms....how ever i sent the new forms to abudhabi and it was deliverd by DHL, but i dont know if that was the right place to send the additional docs , has any one been in a similar situation?

as i havent received any correspondence weather the new forms have been added to my file or not.

thanks a lot
Did you sent Paper based application OR EXPRESS ENTRY (ONLINE)?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
nickarter84 said:
Did you sent Paper based application OR EXPRESS ENTRY (ONLINE)?
express entry, but after getting married i sent a paper based application for addition of spouse as infomred by CIC call center as i dont have a space in cic account to upload new forms not can i edit it as all feilds are locked out

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016

thanks a lot

Assuming it was Express Entry, then you must send your additional requested documents through Case Specific Enquiry (CSE)

Here's the link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi

Moreover, even you have sent all the document through DHL but there's no harm to resend all the requested documents through Case Specific Enquiry, which is the right way.

Also, add a Letter of Explanation to explain your situation.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
express entry, but after getting married i sent a paper based application for addition of spouse as infomred by CIC call center as i dont have a space in cic account to upload new forms not can i edit it as all feilds are locked out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| | | | | | | | | | | |

Check my above post.