+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO applications

BCBC

Mar 12, 2017
Hi quebecRN
In general they will request to uodaup the forms IMM008, IMM5669, The declaration of intent to reside in Quebec, the PCCs
Those were the updates they requested from me last Nov 2017
I hope this could help
Thanks mgazi, I hope so as well.

The documents they requested were Schedule A, Additional family, and PCC from UAE.

Reactions: mgazi

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
but how can i go without medical forms....usually they send medical forms with names of applicants and instruction...but not so far i got such forms. my representative got a message from ADVO that they sent buy auto email the medical forms...but neither he got nor i got in my emails nor i got letter upload on Mycic account....

now i don't know what would i do!

Dear Applicant,

Please note that medical forms are sent by Auto-Email to your representative address.

These documents/ information must be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of this e-mail. Failure to provide the information requested within the time frame indicated may result in further delays to your application.

Sincerely,

Hi bilalmpk173
I wonder if you have got your medical instructions

I hope things went great for you

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
Family and friends
I have received the PPR
so excited and I Really pray fif each and every one of you
Next week I will submit the passport and as soon as getting them back, I will let you know
I don't know when it turned to DM here what shows on ECAS
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on March 14, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on October 29, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
Family and friends
I have received the PPR
Next week I will submit the passport and as soon as getting them back, I will let you know
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on October 29, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Congrats mgazi. Finally the wait is over for you. All the best.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Family and friends
I have received the PPR
Permanent Residence
Congratulations brother
Your long journey has already ended. I always had you as my reference during this journey since we both had the longest timelines. It was comforting feeling that I was not alone. I really feel happy that you finally made it. Celebrate mate and enjoy the long awaited prize. Now, I have the throne for myself as the applicant with the longest timeline ever, three years and counting.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Family and friends
I have received the PPR
Permanent Residence
What a happy happy day, not just for you but for all of us on this forum. Your patience has been an example for all on this forum. I am so delighted for you!! Many many congratulations dear mgazi on the start of your new journey. We shall meet inshaAllah in Montreal. Keep in touch..and keep us posted on your journey.

Reactions: senuju and mgazi

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Congratulations brother
Your long journey has already ended. I always had you as my reference during this journey since we both had the longest timelines. It was comforting feeling that I was not alone. I really feel happy that you finally made it. Celebrate mate and enjoy the long awaited prize. Now, I have the throne for myself as the applicant with the longest timeline ever, three years and counting.
You are next. I feel it in my bones!!. Keep strong and don’t lose heart.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
Congratulations brother
Thank you brother,
I trust your turn is coming just get ready indhinsha
I pray always for you and the journey was great having your support and our freinds'

Reactions: senuju

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
What a happy happy day, not just for you but for all of us on this forum. Your patience has been an example for all on this forum. I am so delighted for you!! Many many congratulations dear mgazi on the start of your new journey. We shall meet inshaAllah in Montreal. Keep in touch..and keep us posted on your journey.
Thank you so much dear Schehrazade,
It would be an honor meeting you there too
I hope your turn also will come very very soon

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Family and friends
I have received the PPR
Permanent Residence
Wow mgazi..super congratulations.. God is always behind the good people.. The best example for that is u.. I am a Buddhist.. But I believe God Allaah has always wish u..Inshaah Allaah mgazi.. Plz keep in touch with this forum.. Becoz the ones still in journey like me really need always ur advice....

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Wow mgazi..super congratulations.. God is always behind the good people.. The best example for that is u.. I am a Buddhist.. But I believe God Allaah has always wish u..Inshaah Allaah mgazi.. Plz keep in touch with this forum.. Becoz the ones still in journey like me really need always ur advice....
Totally agree.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
Thank you so much for the nice words and it's an honor to be member of this Family
I will be around and following your news and will celebrate with you your happiness

Last edited:

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
Thank you so much for the nice words and it's an honor to be member of this Family
I will be around and following your news and will celebrate with you your happiness

Last edited:

MAITA

Nov 19, 2015
i got my daughter Medical requested and hope, we will get PPR in next couple of weeks again. thank you all friends, good luck.