+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO applications

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
As I mentioned before, I submitted my federal file on 1st December 2015. Our friend, Stylove, submitted his on 4th January 2016 and he received his medical request two days ago. I tried to contact my lawyer to ask him if he received any communication for me. However, I have not got any response from him yet.I am really concerned and I do not know what to do.The whole lawyer thing is bothering me right now. I have no clue what to do. Before each step I had to send him several emails and kept worrying about him receiving any communications and not passing them immediately to me.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
jitenderakkari said:
I hope and wish Mgazi bro you should get the med request next..you are helping alot of people and teaching how to wait with patience.. good luck bro..
Hi jitenderakkari,

thank you for your nice words and to be franc I learned a lot from the Forum.
I wish you all the best :)

cmack

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Hanzmolar said:
As I mentioned before, I submitted my federal file on 1st December 2015. Our friend, Stylove, submitted his on 4th January 2016 and he received his medical request two days ago. I tried to contact my lawyer to ask him if he received any communication for me. However, I have not got any response from him yet.I am really concerned and I do not know what to do.The whole lawyer thing is bothering me right now. I have no clue what to do. Before each step I had to send him several emails and kept worrying about him receiving any communications and not passing them immediately to me.
I am assuming you have not linked your application to a CIC account. But you can still check the status under ECAS, it would give you an indication if anything was shared. Now given you just hit one year, did you consider contacting CIC? or requesting your GCMS notes?

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
cmack said:
I am assuming you have not linked your application to a CIC account. But you can still check the status under ECAS, it would give you an indication if anything was shared. Now given you just hit one year, did you consider contacting CIC? or requesting your GCMS notes?
The thing is that the ECAS will not show anything if the VO sends asking for medical and the lawyer asked me not to link my application. So, I am kept in the shadow. As for the GCMS, it will take at least a month to get the notes and when it arrives it will be outdated as the information it has will be one month old. My fear is that CIC sends their requests to the lawyer and by the time I get the message it may be too late. For example, I did not submit fingerprints. So, when I get this request I will need at least 3 weeks to get it and CIC gives only 30 days. If my lawyer fails to inform me on time, it will be a mess as I have to get the fingerprints from my home country.Then, I need to send them to my lawyer in Canada. After that, he will send them to Abu Dhabi VO. Bearing in mind, that he usually keeps the documents for at least a week before he sends them. I do not know why!!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hanzmolar said:
The thing is that the ECAS will not show anything if the VO sends asking for medical and the lawyer asked me not to link my application. So, I am kept in the shadow. As for the GCMS, it will take at least a month to get the notes and when it arrives it will be outdated as the information it has will be one month old. My fear is that CIC sends their requests to the lawyer and by the time I get the message it may be too late. For example, I did not submit fingerprints. So, when I get this request I will need at least 3 weeks to get it and CIC gives only 30 days. If my lawyer fails to inform me on time, it will be a mess as I have to get the fingerprints from my home country.Then, I need to send them to my lawyer in Canada. After that, he will send them to Abu Dhabi VO. Bearing in mind, that he usually keeps the documents for at least a week before he sends them. I do not know why!!
I completely understand your worries Hamzolar.
You know what? My MR came in my LINKED CIC ACCOUNT.
An email came to me with noreply@cic.gc.ca saying that I should login to mycic account now and read my messages. Then I opened my GCKEY and got two messages, one for my Medicals form and the other for my kid.

I strongly think you should link your account or just trust your Lawyer and wait. Nevertheless, your timeline isn't out of the norm yet as it is usually 12 to 13 months. Apply for your GCMS notes now it won't cost you anything. Try to always keep your lawyer in the loop.

It shall be well Inshallah

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hanzmolar said:
Hi Hanzmolar

Can't you apply for the PCCs by mid December. Normaly they are valid for one year. They have an expiry date in 3 months
Once getting them forward them to the agent. Once they receive the next communication they can forward them and you can save time.
I sent my country's PCCs with the application and later I sent my country of residence 's PCCs to my agent.
They confirmed they will forward them with the next communication to my VO

Do the same bro

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Stylove said:
I completely understand your worries Hamzolar.
You know what? My MR came in my LINKED CIC ACCOUNT.
An email came to me with noreply@cic.gc.ca saying that I should login to mycic account now and read my messages. Then I opened my GCKEY and got two messages, one for my Medicals form and the other for my kid.

I strongly think you should link your account or just trust your Lawyer and wait. Nevertheless, your timeline isn't out of the norm yet as it is usually 12 to 13 months. Apply for your GCMS notes now it won't cost you anything. Try to always keep your lawyer in the loop.

It shall be well Inshallah
Thank you bro. I am trying to be optimistic but still it is too difficult.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
mgazi said:
Hi Hanzmolar

Can't you apply for the PCCs by mid December. Normaly they are validfgor one year. They have an expiry date in 3 months
Once getting them forward them to the agent. Once they recieve the next communication they can forwad it and you can save time.
I sent my country's PCCs with the application and later I sent my country of residence 's PCCs to my agent.
They confirmed they will forward them with the next communication to my VO

Do the same bro
Thank you Mgazi.
I think I will do as you advised.

maitamanipol

Aug 24, 2013
Hanzmolar said:
Very soon. It took them 10 days to send the passports request after they received the medical results for most of the cases I read about. Could you please tell me when they received your federal application and the date they sent you the file number? I got my file number in February but nothing till now
[/quote
]Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2016.
We started processing your application on February 28, 2016.
Medical results have been received. today i checked

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
maitamanipol said:
Hanzmolar said:
Very soon. It took them 10 days to send the passports request after they received the medical results for most of the cases I read about. Could you please tell me when they received your federal application and the date they sent you the file number? I got my file number in February but nothing till now
[/quote
]Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2016.
We started processing your application on February 28, 2016.
Medical results have been received. today i checked
Congratulations!!
I wish you get your passport request soon.

JOLB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 sep 2015
AOR Received.
27 nov 2015. Start processing 11 jan 2016
Med's Request
16 oct 2016
Med's Done....
22 oct 2016 and received 24 oct 2016
Passport Req..
3 nov 2016 and RPFR 17 oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 8 nov 16 received back 22 dec 2016
Hi Bacteria
Any news? Did u try to call the VAC ?

Bacteria

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
JOLB said:
Hi Bacteria
Any news? Did u try to call the VAC ?
Hello JOLB
Nothing yet, i sent them an email, and the following was their reply:

Dear Applicant,

Greetings from the Canada Visa Help Desk.

With reference to your email, kindly note your passport is still under process with the Embassy. The average processing time is 30 days and varies from application to application. You will be notified once your passport is ready for collection at Canada Visa application center.

We hope the information provided to you is useful. If you need further assistance feel free to contact us.

Thank You,

Anika

Canada Visa Help Desk

JOLB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 sep 2015
AOR Received.
27 nov 2015. Start processing 11 jan 2016
Med's Request
16 oct 2016
Med's Done....
22 oct 2016 and received 24 oct 2016
Passport Req..
3 nov 2016 and RPFR 17 oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 8 nov 16 received back 22 dec 2016
You know i just called them after more than 5 min answering machine options they reply and rold me the same!! Average 1 month and depend sometimes
Ouffff nchalla we will get good news this week as i don't know if i can handle more than that
Reallly every step in this process is stessfull!
Nchalla nchalla God knows better

Bacteria

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
JOLB said:
You know i just called them after more than 5 min answering machine options they reply and rold me the same!! Average 1 month and depend sometimes
Ouffff nchalla we will get good news this week as i don't know if i can handle more than that
Reallly every step in this process is stessfull!
Nchalla nchalla God knows better

yes you are absolutely right, god knows best.
Nchalla we will hear some good news.

Btw the city of destination on my csq is Ville de Quebec, what if i land at montreal, and then move to another city other than the one on my CSQ and COPR (still inside the province of Quebec), will that cause problems receiving my PR Card?

JOLB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 sep 2015
AOR Received.