+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Visa office Discrimination: Lets connect here.

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Abudhabi Visa office is doing discriminations depending on Nationality, Religion and the parts where you belongs to India. I am planning to launch an official complain here in Canada with Ministry of immigration and with Federal court if that dont works. Please share with me here or share your details in inbox. Thank You

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Abudhabi Visa office is doing discriminations depending on Nationality, Religion and the parts where you belongs to India. I am planning to launch an official complain here in Canada with Ministry of immigration and with Federal court if that dont works. Please share with me here or share your details in inbox. Thank You
Can you proof anything?

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Yes I do. That's why I am proposing to gather every one who faced this issue and launch a complain officially

moohhoom

Mar 15, 2019
what is your proof, I have the same feeling but no proof?

Reactions: Saqib240

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Nothing compared to the Riyadh office !!!