+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ABU DHABI Visa office APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY + applicants ANYONE APPROVED?

samakawg

Jun 5, 2016
Doha
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/04/2016
Med's Request
06/06/2016
Med's Done....
11/06/2016
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2016
Hey guys. Did any April, May, June, July etc. applicants get their study permit approved yet from CIC abu dhabi? Or do you know if any friend of yours was approved? If so please share your timeline and stats. I applied from Qatar on April 3rd at VFS. Got the med request on June 6 & was "passed" on June 15. No reply after that. Been 14+ weeks already, no reply to my case enquiries, sent around 3 of them (on my 9th week, 11th week and 13th week). Getting worried as September is getting closer.

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
samakawg said:
Hey guys. Did any April, May, June, July etc. applicants get their study permit approved yet from CIC abu dhabi? Or do you know if any friend of yours was approved? If so please share your timeline and stats. I applied from Qatar on April 3rd at VFS. Got the med request on June 6 & was "passed" on June 15. No reply after that. Been 14+ weeks already, no reply to my case enquiries, sent around 3 of them (on my 9th week, 11th week and 13th week). Getting worried as September is getting closer.

I applied February its already 18 weeks but i didnt get any update.

Jonah83

Jun 14, 2016
Unfortunately many applications had been refused for whom applied in April and May. So let us hope that this is a good sign if you did not hear something from them yet ...

chu12, I think you have to give it a try and visit the visa office ..

Faiyazuddin

Jun 15, 2016
I applied on 5 of June via vfs paper based...I didn't hear anything from them yet.but when I submit my application at vfs they told me It will 4 to 6 weeks.

Beside this I would request everyone to share their profile I mean total C.V details..e.g college name qualification,experience,course applied,funds or bank balance show.?? Like this...so we will come to know how's profile is good and share ur experience In group...

I think it's a good idea to know our visa profile, Is it strong or not..

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Applied on April 28th through VFS in Qatar. Medical changed to "passed" on 21st June, haven't heard anything else since then.

Jul 11, 2016
Hey Guys,

I applied on the 23rd of June online. So far there's been no progress. The status is still 'open'. At the current rate of 12 weeks I doubt I'll be able to make it into university on time. Is there any chance that the processing time will get cut short by August?