+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Processing Spouse sponsorship

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
Question:
Why Canadian Embassy is asking for official exit entry record of the sponsor starting from his first landind 14 years back. Sponsor received his Canadian Citizenship 7 years back and according to law he/she is eligible to sponsor his/her spouse from in or outside Canada. Any idea??

Should i send them all other required documents except in red color?

Dear Ms,
In order to continue processing your application, we ask that you provide us with the following documents/information:
- An original Police Certificate from UAE for your sponsor . The police certificate must be translated in English or rench by an official translator. The original police certificate must be attached with the translation. For information on how to obtain a police certificate from any country, please visit:
- Your sponsor’s original and official entry and exit records issued by the UAE immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from his fist landing date to present. Please contact the local immigration authorities in the UAE for information on how to obtain this document. If this document is written in a language other than English or French it must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The copy of the original document must be attached with the translation
- Please complete and return to our office the attached Residency Questionnaire. Please answer ALL questions on the form. Answers must be in English or French. Please write legibly.
- Your sponsor's Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessments or evidence of financial, property or other commitments in Canada.
If we have asked you to submit an original police certificate(s), and/or photos, please send all required documents together by regular mail or courier. You cannot send it by fax or as an attachment to an email because we require originals/printed photos.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recommend you send documents exactly the Embassy is asking for, otherwise they will not process or delay. Only the Embassy or Canadian Government can answer to your "why" question, because there can be various opinions and answers. So, it's better not to waste time to find an answer but to start gathering the requested documents.

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
Today morning my husband (Canadian citizen and my sponsor) visited Abu Dhabi Immigration Department personally. They refused to give him his entry exit record. They said it is their policy they don't give it to anyone. he asked if they can give him in writing then they refused it again.But they told him if he can produce a letter from his company and director of immigration will approves it only then he can get but chances are very low.

I can't afford more time wastage. I've decided to submit other required documents ASAP.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
May i know the address where to submit spousal sponsorship for PR application form in abu dhabi?thanks

mach90

Jan 9, 2011
Hi

Did you end up getting the entry/exit record - if so from where and how can this be sourced?

Thanks

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
lyne said:
May i know the address where to submit spousal sponsorship for PR application form in abu dhabi?thanks
if u just start the process u submit everything to Missisauga not Abu-Dhabi....once the first (sponsor) part is complete they will send it to Abu-Dhabi

Posted by: mach90
Insert Quote
Hi

Did you end up getting the entry/exit record - if so from where and how can this be sourced?
why? did they ask u too to submit one? :eek: apparently UAE Immigration does not give u such record :( if Abu-Dhabi Embassy really needs it i don't know how it should b proceed ??? (i would like to know)

Rickytes

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
18-01-2013
lyne said:
My tracking no. Naman ang courrier na pinagpadalhan nyo di ba? Ganun din mr ko courier at natanggap naman check nya sa tracking no. Online. Sa. Kyo nagtanong na hnd pa narecvd ang application ng spouse mo?

Hi lyne.kmusta?Myron tracking DTE OK LNG kmi kc check nmin n delivered n at my sign p Sila.last week ng send email asawa KO PR I follow up WL DW Sila ntnggp.