+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi embassy... anyone waiting?

Gohan999

Jun 30, 2017
No updates for me Applied on 5th July Abu Dhabi offline. Background checks processing and reviewing eligibility.

Guys please keep this thread updated and share your profiles and any updates.

Ahmedsiddiqui

Aug 9, 2016
Hi,
I am from Karachi got admission in Dalhousie University in internetworking applied for my visa in October 2016 with upfront medical for January 2017 intake but embassy took too much time and I missed my January intake and I deferred my admission to September intake on June 15 I got medical request and defer letter request from Abu Dhabi embassy i send them my new admission letter of September 2017 intake and done with my medical too they passed my medical on 1 July now how much more time they will take to grant me student visa ??? im quite depressed now a days just because of this :(

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hi,
I am from Karachi got admission in Dalhousie University in internetworking applied for my visa in October 2016 with upfront medical for January 2017 intake but embassy took too much time and I missed my January intake and I deferred my admission to September intake on June 15 I got medical request and defer letter request from Abu Dhabi embassy i send them my new admission letter of September 2017 intake and done with my medical too they passed my medical on 1 July now how much more time they will take to grant me student visa ??? im quite depressed now a days just because of this :(
For september intake, they usually give out a lot of decisions in mid/late August. Keep your hopes up. :)

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
let see its been 9 months :/
Bro I applied for May Session 2017 at the University of Windsor. I got admitted into MEng Program in Industrial Engineering. I applied for study permit way back in January. I did NOT do UPFRONT medical. I got medical request on 9th June. Completed my medical on 20th. Passed my medical on 10th July. And I got my approval letter today. I queried in between to ask what caused the delay. What I came to know was they were expecting the results of my medical exam before they sent request letter which I found to be odd. I would say you should remain steadfast and God willing you will get yours soon.

Shinegrg20

May 3, 2017
Hello, I got refusal today from abudhabi embassy, planning to reapply again after getting caips, so if I want to apply again do I need to submit all attested copies of documents what I had already submitted or no need for attestation?

mohdsaad

Aug 3, 2017
I applied 3rd of April for Sept Intake through VFS in Qatar. Submitted medical on the 7th of May.
VFS track application still says: your visa application being processed at visa office ABU DHABI.

its been 4 months now. Should i be worried? I hope i dont get it too late.

azat2017

Jun 19, 2017
go refused on aug 2. this is the 2nd time now. "purpose of visit" was the refusal reason ticked. I have applied for CAIPS but it will take time. Not going to make it for the fall intake :(

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017
Yes similarly they refused mine, im waiting for caips report too. It is frustrating when you provided every detail still they reject ur application.