+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi embassy... anyone waiting?

Bafflingtulip

Jul 3, 2017
i got a SMS from VFS saying documents for visa application tracking number xxx have been received at visa application centre dubai.

Visa app was submitted July 4 and then sent to Abu Dhabi for processing and now this SMS. What does it mean? Rejection???? Please guys tell me! It isn't saying to collect anything .

Ahmedsiddiqui

Aug 9, 2016
applied on 26 October 2016 with upfront medical from Karachi missed January intake defer my admissiSeptembertember intake on june 15 embassy request medical and defer letter and passed my medical on july 1st do you guys have any idea how much time they will take more ??

poppingsounds

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, is anyone applying from Qatar at the moment? Would the current political situation with the gcc affect the visa approval?

carl17

May 19, 2017
Hi All.. glad to have come across the discussion. I applied on May 14th there has been no activity. My Medical status too has not changed yet. This is my second application after the first one being refused. Last time I applied on Mar 13th and got decision on Mar 26th !
I applied to India both times.. but my application goes for processing to Abu Dhabi ... UAE being my current country of residence.
Anyone applied around or Mid May online.. heard from them yet ?

Hi Saif, is this online or paper based?

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
One guy from islamabad got visa. Applied may 10 and visa approval 13 july 2017. B.Eng Civil Engg Mc Master University

saif_jlt

Dec 5, 2016
Did any updates? Mine nothing. Applied 4 th may online
Hi johan. Any updates ?

I applied May 14th. Online application to CIC. Country of application India but since I am a resident of UAE, my application is processed at Abu Dhabi.

No updates on on my application status page. Nothing whatsoever.

Thx

johan345

Jun 28, 2017
Hi johan. Any updates ?

I applied May 14th. Online application to CIC. Country of application India but since I am a resident of UAE, my application is processed at Abu Dhabi.

No updates on on my application status page. Nothing whatsoever.

Thx
Nothing. Very upset. Don't know what to do. Sent 3 e.mails web form query. 11 th week in progress

scorpiowsf

Jul 17, 2017
Hello I want to apply for study permit via VSF UAE,need clarification .if someone same in my category please help..my college Sheridan mentioned in the end of acceptance letter that I should have applied for work permit along with study permit as the college have placement options for co op and internship.. now CIC shows two types of work permits,, co op and post graduate ..mine is 2 years business finance diploma ....what category should I apply as vsf Dubai don't guide me and said contact Abu Dhabi embassy and embassy numbers mail box is full and no one answering phone.
Also should I go for medical first and than apply or wait for the embassy instructions for medical later means will it counts or not?
Also do I need to apply for Temporary Residence Visa TRV along with Study permit application and this is my first attempt for Canada
I will be highly thankful if anybody can guide me

saif_jlt

Dec 5, 2016
Nothing. Very upset. Don't know what to do. Sent 3 e.mails web form query. 11 th week in progress
Same here. Messing up a lot of my personal plans. Not sure wat to do. Filled up the online form. IS THERE NO WAY we can contact them or get some information on processing time?