+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi embassy... anyone waiting?

FahrenheitZR

May 15, 2016
Applied through VFS Doha, Qatar on 17th April 2017 .
Medical Requested on 2nd May 2017.
Medical Done on 6th May 2017.
Medical Status changed to Passed on 10th May 2017.

No updates since then.

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Applied through VFS Doha, Qatar on 17th April 2017 .
Medical Requested on 2nd May 2017.
Medical Done on 6th May 2017.
Medical Status changed to Passed on 10th May 2017.

No updates since then.
Have you linked your paper application to an online account? I applied on 18th April from Islamabad, Pakistan. My background check row changed today from "We are processing your background check." to "Not applicable."

FahrenheitZR

May 15, 2016
Yes I applied paper-based and then linked it online on 10th May when it showed Medicals as passed. I apparently did not have background check or eligibility up until 2 days ago, and now it says they are processing background checks and reviewing eligibility. Well at least something changed that means they are working on it.

In your case I think maybe you passed the background checks which is why it changed to not applicable, and that should be a good sign.

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Yes I applied paper-based and then linked it online on 10th May when it showed Medicals as passed. I apparently did not have background check or eligibility up until 2 days ago, and now it says they are processing background checks and reviewing eligibility. Well at least something changed that means they are working on it.

In your case I think maybe you passed the background checks which is why it changed to not applicable, and that should be a good sign.
I got those rows two days ago as well. And yes, I'm hoping that's the case. Do post here if your background checks status is updated.

Team_MNL

Jul 26, 2016
Hi guys!

Based on your experiences, which is better? To apply online or paper-based? I am currently in AD, UAE. But I'm from PH.

TIA