+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About work permit

Rahuldang

Sep 30, 2017
Hey i am rahul
my question is regarding for work permit
i came canada on non spp visa in cimt college (private college) but when i went here everyone told me that private college din provide work vise after completed your study..
And some told me that if u change ur college from private to public thn u got easily work permit
plz suggest me with the proper guidance what is the right and legal step for getting work permit
change college is the right step or either option if u have thn tell me

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey i am rahul
my question is regarding for work permit
i came canada on non spp visa in cimt college (private college) but when i went here everyone told me that private college din provide work vise after completed your study..
And some told me that if u change ur college from private to public thn u got easily work permit
plz suggest me with the proper guidance what is the right and legal step for getting work permit
change college is the right step or either option if u have thn tell me
Private college if it results in degree then only you qualify for PGWP. Google is your
best friend. If not here is the link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp

Changing college to public is always better and safe option.

Feb 5, 2018
Hello Rahul

I planning to take course in Canada. Can you please let me know about CIMT college if it offers post grad work permit. Also what are the chances of getting visa to this college . I am planning to take telecommunications program.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello Rahul

I planning to take course in Canada. Can you please let me know about CIMT college if it offers post grad work permit. Also what are the chances of getting visa to this college . I am planning to take telecommunications program.
CIMT is a private college so unlikely to qualify for a PGWP, stick to public colleges.

Feb 5, 2019
Hi
My consultant suggested me to take studies in CIMT college.
What would you recommend for me to do?
As i am not having well scores in Ielts.
Is there any option available for work permit with studies or after studies in that college?.
Please help me.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
It's a private college. Avoid if you wanting a PGWP at the end of it. Also the standard of education in a lot of private colleges is sub-par compared to public ones.

Jan 8, 2020
i want to study in cimt college for post graduation diploma in telecommunication. will this college provides work permit after completion of my study?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
As this thread is all about warning people that this college is private and they won't qualify for a PGWP...........