+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about visa application verification

koteswara rao

Feb 7, 2014
:)I've been reading various topics and I'm not able to come to a conclusion. Is it true that i get an email or a phone call while my study application is processed..???

how long it will take to get my study permit visa application to approve..???
i have submit my application in INDIA

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
koteswara rao said:
:)I've been reading various topics and I'm not able to come to a conclusion. Is it true that i get an email or a phone call while my study application is processed..???

how long it will take to get my study permit visa application to approve..???
i have submit my application in INDIA
You can find the Suudy Permit timeline of your country from this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp
It is not mandatory that this timeline must be follow. It varies from applicant to applicant.

As far as verification email or calls are concerned, they have right to verify the information which you provided in your Study Permit application. Not every applicant receives the verification call/email. It also varies from applicant to applicant. They only call those applicants which they found that their provided information need to be cross-verify, etc... Also, there is no harm if they call or email you. It is just for verification.