+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about Upfront medical exam

natsu

Aug 2, 2013
I received my open work permit on June 19 and was required to take an immigration medical examination within 90 days.

And I took the exam on July 26. The doctor gave me an upfront medical noification and asked me to send it to CIC.

I check my CIC account and found that in the checklist I was required to provide a proof of medical exam. But it shows "replacement overdue" and I can't upload any document.

Does any know what's the matter? clearly, I took the exam before the deadline. And Which address or email address should I send this notification to?

Thank you, guys.

wind_msh

Feb 12, 2013
Hi, man, i got the same problem.
So i called CIC call center. It's really hard to get connected with someone of them--I tried many times. :mad:
They checked my documents and then told me that everything is good because the doctor had already sent our medical examination result to them.

I got really scared when i first found this problem. I am afraid of being driven out of Canada.......

:D :D

iamkaori

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
NOC Code......
Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
hello there,

i am going to apply for an open work permit here in AB on September. Is medical really a requirement?
thanks a lot for your help.

wind_msh

Feb 12, 2013
iamkaori said:
hello there,

i am going to apply for an open work permit here in AB on September. Is medical really a requirement?
thanks a lot for your help.
You have to take medical examination as long as you stay in Canada more than 6 months.

iamkaori

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
NOC Code......
Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
thanks for your reply.
i just asked that because I read from the cic website that a medical is optional if you are applying inland.

PlasmodiumVivax

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2013
AOR Received.
August 16, 2013
Med's Request
August 19, 2013
Med's Done....
August 26, 2013
Interview........
NBI Docs req: Jan 14, 2014
Passport Req..
Naunahan nalang sa approval sa PR thru EE
VISA ISSUED...
Nganga pa rin Open work permit application
LANDED..........
Dec 8 2015
natsu said:
I received my open work permit on June 19 and was required to take an immigration medical examination within 90 days.

And I took the exam on July 26. The doctor gave me an upfront medical noification and asked me to send it to CIC.

I check my CIC account and found that in the checklist I was required to provide a proof of medical exam. But it shows "replacement overdue" and I can't upload any document.

Does any know what's the matter? clearly, I took the exam before the deadline. And Which address or email address should I send this notification to?

Thank you, guys.
It sounded like you were supposed to upload the proof via your CIC account and that timeframe has passed that's why you could no longer upload. Try checking this link for possible ways to contact them:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/

AJ6488

Sep 9, 2013
Hi there:

I've got the same problem too! I was asked to take the medical exam on 27 Jul and I took the exam on 22 Aug (because I have to go to another city for the test), when I'm ready to upload my medical report it shows "replacement overdue" :(((

I called like million times, no way I can contact them. CIC sent me a temporary visitor record says I can stay till 26 Sep unless I take the exam. Anyway one has any idea what should I do now if I still can't reach to CIC.

Thanks a lot!