+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About to File my Visa For my Study permit, Plz help !!

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I’ve Procured my Bachelors With 5.82Cgpa With 11 subjective backlogs and total 22 with re-attempts, While Ielts and score is 6.5/6 Overall, Graduated in july 2019 with my Bachleors Electrical . On the other hand after aPpearing for my semester exam in feb 2019 i started preparing GRE AND IELTS and appeared for Gre and ielts in July august Respectively Tho didnt Do well In Ielts got 6-5.5, Tho i took the reappearance date booked it for march 12(2020) in feb; Right after booking my dates as i was planning for Sept2020 the dates delayed and kept on delaying till July 2020 i appeared for my Ielts 2nd time and procured the bandscore, couldnt Get a seat for Jan so i Applied for Diploma in electrical at Conestoga and got LOA; Pleasantly, In my opinion the course is so relevant as there are nearly Alot of subjects that are introduced in it Then my Bachelors which lacked, Summing up How do i face or tackle against the odds for the best Plzz help
Bachleors - 5.82 cgpa 22 backlogs with reattempts most in Maths 3 which isnt even a part of my curriculum in my diploma
another issue Is Pursuing diploma after bachleors buti dont see any Proficient PGd in electrical Suitable for my grades too
So plzz help guys
Is my gap Backlogs add up a Profound No for my visa plzz I need, Positivity You guys
I’d be obliged for anyhelp you peep can offer. Guide me Build me !!!
Yea since July 2019 i am unemployed

Avidlearner231

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Dubai
Hi, I would suggest work on your sop and show strong ties. Where will you be applying from?

Also, I’d recommend getting into a Master’s program. I also graduated in 2019 with a BSc and applied for the study permit for a diploma program, got refused twice that year.

So this year I applied for a Master’s program and they approved my application. Butttt I have seen grown adults in their 30s get approved for diploma programs but that’s always a risk and in my individual experience, not worth it lol

Reactions: Bhavdeepsindha

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi, I would suggest work on your sop and show strong ties. Where will you be applying from?

Also, I’d recommend getting into a Master’s program. I also graduated in 2019 with a BSc and applied for the study permit for a diploma program, got refused twice that year.

So this year I applied for a Master’s program and they approved my application. Butttt I have seen grown adults in their 30s get approved for diploma programs but that’s always a risk and in my individual experience, not worth it lol
Bro I have backlogs Thats confining my Prospects nd couldnt get into masters