+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Time Limitation for PT Notification of Interest from Ontario-Urgently

kikyou

Jul 27, 2015
I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario on Oct.23, 2015. But preparing some documents take me a long time. My documents shall be complete at the end of this week.
The application guide said that I have 45 days to apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Firstly, I am not sure whether 45 days contain weekends; if not contain, my PT Notification of Interest shall expire today (Dec.07, 2015)
Secondly, does anyone know what I can do to help this? If I still want to apply ON Human Capital Priorities Stream, shall I start a new EE application and wait a new PT Notification of Interest?

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kikyou said:
I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario on Oct.23, 2015. But preparing some documents take me a long time. My documents shall be complete at the end of this week.
The application guide said that I have 45 days to apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Firstly, I am not sure whether 45 days contain weekends; if not contain, my PT Notification of Interest shall expire today (Dec.07, 2015)
Secondly, does anyone know what I can do to help this? If I still want to apply ON Human Capital Priorities Stream, shall I start a new EE application and wait a new PT Notification of Interest?
Only condition is if the 45th day falls on a national holiday or Sunday, you can get one more day to submit.
Considering your case, recreating profile should do the trick(which i have seen working for many of the other members.)

kikyou

Jul 27, 2015
Oh, dear friend, Thank you for your kind and timely help. Best wishes for you.

hemche said:
Only condition is if the 45th day falls on a national holiday or Sunday, you can get one more day to submit.
Considering your case, recreating profile should do the trick(which i have seen working for many of the other members.)