+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About the immigration system of New Brunswick for international students.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I want to go to Uni of new Brunswick in Fredericton, New Brunswick, It kinda look like old fashioned, and not very prominent among other universities, but it has good ranking, City is just lovely, rents and fee are so low as compare to other places.My only concern is immigration system because i don't know anything about that, can anybody share how much their immigration system support international students?. If anybody can just tell me that there is not very much difference from other provinces, I am going for master btw. If anybody have any info plz share with me.
Regards,

holdon007

Jun 27, 2014
Hello ,

Urgent help..!

I applied for Canadian student visa in 2014 but my visa was delayed due to the medical issues. I received my visa little late in Nov, 2014 and missed my university joining date , so I did not attend my university in the year of 2014 and 2015. My visa is valid til March 2017
I have few queries related to my student visa :
1) In 2015, I applied to the same university (University of New Brunswick)and received an admit for the October 2016 classes. The course will be over in December 2017. So in this case do I need to freshly apply or the visa or my visa can be extended ? As I have not entered into the canada for once. What should be the process?

2)In 2015, along with Canadian university, I also applied to the few USA universities and got an admit.Last month I appeared for the student visa interview but my student visa was rejected twice under section 214(b) (intention of not to return back to India). So will this impact my canadian student visa application (if I need to freshly apply) ?
->Section : 214(b):
http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/consular/refused-or-pending-visa/214b-refusal.html

3. In 2014 , I traveled to USA on Business visa. At port of entry, it was stamped for 6 months but I stayed only for 88 days. In my recent visa interview, even my B1/B2 visa was revoked which was valid til 2023.

Kindly help me what should I do ? Will it really impact my canadian student visa?

Thank you in advance..!