+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About study permit refusel

alamin777

Nov 5, 2017
I was applying for Study permit.I get a refusel letter from Canadian visa office.They show me the reason: purpose of visit.But I already mentioned in my purpose of visit in my explanation letter.Actully I want to know how to give the answers for purpose of visit.please help me.thus is the second time I get refused

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We can't help you unless you provide your complete profile. Purpose of visit can mean many things: insufficient ties to your home country, studies don't make sense in light of your previous education and experience. etc.

alamin777

Nov 5, 2017
I am applying for Study permit.i am working in Qatar as a CCTV operator.i get 2250 riyal.but I want to gain my study more.My father is a business man.And he have a strong financial property.And every year he earn from his business 66000$.And he has also 3 big fish projects and own land ,shop.He is my study sponsor.i give them my company letter,my current residence permit.Police clearance from Bangladesh and from Qatar.i give them my College certificate and transcript.I give the biometric fingerprint and photo.I also attached my father letter and passport copy of my father,.I have a gap 6 year 10 month.but in this days I am working in my country 2012 to 2015 August as a marketing executive and from November 11 2015 to until now as a CCTV operator in Qatar.now from the visa Office they show me the refusel reason : purpose of visit.
But I already explained that . now I am help less. please help me about the issue

Damilated

Oct 31, 2017
Hunn,with my little understanding based on d purpose of study>i think it depends on the degree u ar applying for,if u hav don BSc in ur hometown,then u need to apply for somtin bigger than bsc,lik msc..so u can't hav bsc nd go to canada nd study diploma or anything below the degree u have.u néed to state ur previous Education wit proof nd appy for somtin higher than what u have

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am applying for Study permit.i am working in Qatar as a CCTV operator.i get 2250 riyal.but I want to gain my study more.My father is a business man.And he have a strong financial property.And every year he earn from his business 66000$.And he has also 3 big fish projects and own land ,shop.He is my study sponsor.i give them my company letter,my current residence permit.Police clearance from Bangladesh and from Qatar.i give them my College certificate and transcript.I give the biometric fingerprint and photo.I also attached my father letter and passport copy of my father,.I have a gap 6 year 10 month.but in this days I am working in my country 2012 to 2015 August as a marketing executive and from November 11 2015 to until now as a CCTV operator in Qatar.now from the visa Office they show me the refusel reason : purpose of visit.
But I already explained that . now I am help less. please help me about the issue
did you get caipsgcms.com report?

Reactions: nnenna amako