+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About spouse open work permit

Dhiren14

Jan 9, 2022
I got rejection for my spouse open work permit although I am eligible because I am working as food service supervisor they told me that your job doesn’t match noc code 0, A and B slot. Is there any suggestion for reapply my application. What kind of change’s I have to do ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got rejection for my spouse open work permit although I am eligible because I am working as food service supervisor they told me that your job doesn’t match noc code 0, A and B slot. Is there any suggestion for reapply my application. What kind of change’s I have to do ?
Did your employment letter match a food supervisor NOC or did it match a food service worker? Ask employer for new letter that matches the NOC. Does salary match the NOC average in your region?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When did you get married? Was it arranged or did you have a good in person relationship history? Did you apply for SOWP soon after marriage?