+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Spouse IELTS

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Preferably all but you can opt for Master's and PhD as well. Though all the degrees should be evaluated as it has to be at par with Canadian education equivalent but as you've mentioned, your Master's and PhD is from US, it'll be at par. So get your Master's and PhD evaluated.

Good luck.
Okay. Thank you.

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi all,
My overall band score is 7 (IELTS)
L : 7
R : 7
W : 6.5
S : 6.5

I know that score of 6 in each of L, R, W and S tests will lead to CLB 7 and
I know that score of L - 7.5, and 6.5 in each of R, W and S tests will lead to CLB 8

So, based on my above scores in L, R, W, and S, do I still fall into CLB 7?

I am aiming for BC PNP since my NOC is in demand list in BC. So, are my above scores in IELTS good enough to apply for BC PNP?
Also, for BC PNP, how many points will I get for my above mentioned scores in IELTS?

Thank you.

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
It is mandatory for Main applicant to have IELTS score and ECA report. However for spouse it is not mandatory. You only need spouse details when you want to claim points.

Main applicant should have minimum of CLB 7 score i.e. 6 in each section. However for some trade jobs lower than CLB 7 is also okay.
Hi Simmidas and Aady07,

I know that score of L - 7.5, and 6.5 in each of R, W and S tests will lead to CLB 8

I am aiming for BC PNP since my NOC is in demand list in BC. So, are my above scores in IELTS good enough to apply for BC PNP?
Also, for BC PNP, how many points will I get for my above mentioned scores in IELTS?

Thank you.

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Hi Simmidas and Aady07,

Thank you.
Hi,
Its CLB7.
As I know, job offer is required for BC PNP. Do u have job offer in BC? If not, you are inegilible.

@Experts,
Please confirm if my statement about BC PNP is right.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Simmidas and Aady07,

Thank you.
As Michaelle said, you are ineligible if you don't have a job offer.

The job offer in skill level B requires low clb, so yes, your clb is enough.

Get hold of an offer letter from an employer. It does not asks for LMIA. Make sure the job falls under NOC with skills 0/A/B.

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi,
Its CLB7.
As I know, job offer is required for BC PNP. Do u have job offer in BC? If not, you are inegilible.

@Experts,
Please confirm if my statement about BC PNP is right.
Okay. Thank you.
I don’t have a job offer now.
But, since my WES evaluation is complete and I have now got my IELTS scores, can I start to create my Express Entry profile for BC PNP and start registration in SIRS system of BC PNP by simultaneously concentrating on job search?

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
As Michaelle said, you are ineligible if you don't have a job offer.

The job offer in skill level B requires low clb, so yes, your clb is enough.

Get hold of an offer letter from an employer. It does not asks for LMIA. Make sure the job falls under NOC with skills 0/A/B.
Okay. My NOC is in demand list with skill level A? So, for skill level A, is clb 7 still enough to become eligible for EE BC PNP?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Okay. My NOC is in demand list with skill level A? So, for skill level A, is clb 7 still enough to become eligible for EE BC PNP?
Yes it is. You may create your EE profile and choose BC as your first choice followed by the rest.

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Okay. Thank you so much.

Also,
My NOC is in demand list even in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island in addition to British Columbia.

I had one major question.

Are Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island provinces also good to live?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Okay. Thank you so much.

Also,
My NOC is in demand list even in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island in addition to British Columbia.

I had one major question.

Are Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island provinces also good to live?
Better than India mate, that's why we are applying for immigration. Isn't it? Canada comes under developed country, so I believe all the provinces are developed. And we are developing since 1947 and will keep on developing till we are developed. Lol....... Kidding.

PEI, can't say but yes Nova Scotia is good to be in. Picture Nova Scotia 10yrs from now, and you will understand.

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yes, totally agree with you.
Thank you once again for motivational words about provinces which give me hope of obtaining pr through pnp.

Btw, along with BC, even Nova Scotia, PEI require job offer to become eligible and more favourable to get pr through pnp.

So, do you know the websites or online sources etc where I can look and apply for jobs existing in these provinces? If so, please let me know those websites and sources etc which will aid me in finding a job in these provinces from India.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Yes, totally agree with you.
Thank you once again for motivational words about provinces which give me hope of obtaining pr through pnp.

Btw, along with BC, even Nova Scotia, PEI require job offer to become eligible and more favourable to get pr through pnp.

So, do you know the websites or online sources etc where I can look and apply for jobs existing in these provinces? If so, please let me know those websites and sources etc which will aid me in finding a job in these provinces from India.
No they don't require job offer.

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi all,
I had begun to create an Express entry profile few days ago.
But, I am expecting a better IELTS result in my second attempt.
So, is it okay to delete my incomplete Express Entry profile and create a new one after I get my IELTS scores on coming Friday?

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
No they don't require job offer.
Okay. Thank you.

Hi Simmidas or Aady07 or Michaelle,

I have 2 years of experience as assistant professor in a private university.
And almost 3 years of experience as an associate professor at a college affiliated to university.
My duties, either at university or at a college, are matching with 4021 NOC compared to 4011 NOC.
So, my NOC code is still 4021?