+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Spouse English Requirement | RNIP

zp91zf5va1kd

Dec 27, 2019
Hello, my wife and I are researching about Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)

If we decide to move forward with RNIP, I will be the primary applicant.

Therefore, I understand that I would need to meet or exceed the language requirement.

Main Question: Would my wife need to meet or exceed a certain language requirement as well?

I think I saw somewhere that we might get extra CRS points if the spouse receives certain English exam score.

Similar Question: However, I was wondering, does RNIP core application process require that the spouse have at least a certain level of English language exam score?

I'd appreciate any responses regarding this matter.

Stay safe and stay healthy everyone! :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, my wife and I are researching about Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)

If we decide to move forward with RNIP, I will be the primary applicant.

Therefore, I understand that I would need to meet or exceed the language requirement.

Main Question: Would my wife need to meet or exceed a certain language requirement as well?

I think I saw somewhere that we might get extra CRS points if the spouse receives certain English exam score.

Similar Question: However, I was wondering, does RNIP core application process require that the spouse have at least a certain level of English language exam score?

I'd appreciate any responses regarding this matter.

Stay safe and stay healthy everyone! :)
Do you actually have a job secured? You can’t just apply for RNIP.