+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Security Screening Forecaster - WHY?

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Like many others, I entered my information on @PakIrfanKhan 's Security Screening Forecaster google doc to have a prediction of how long the SS process would last based on national and international averages.

You may have seen the links to the doc in several threads. Recently, I wanted to edit some information and noticed that I couldn't. I tagged @PakIrfanKhan on a post asking why he locked the cells on the doc (we are not kids nor savages after all, we are not going to go and edit other people's information for fun) and received no response.

Tonight, I logged on twitter and saw that @PakIrfanKhan is giving links to the said spreadsheet tagging IRCC and Minister of Immigration Mr. Ahmed Hussen's twitter accounts among others - as if it was some signature campaign, and all those who entered their info look like they signed it, including myself.

I want to have control over the information that I provide, that concerns MY immigration application and I do not want it to be shared with any third party without my consent. I thought it was an equation to help us get through the SS and give a glimpse of hope. I am utterly worried and heartbroken. As privacy and control of information is one of the most sensitive topics around the world at the moment, I hope you will understand and address our concerns.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Like many others, I entered my information on @PakIrfanKhan 's Security Screening Forecaster google doc to have a prediction of how long the SS process would last based on national and international averages.

You may have seen the links to the doc in several threads. Recently, I wanted to edit some information and noticed that I couldn't. I tagged @PakIrfanKhan on a post asking why he locked the cells on the doc (we are not kids nor savages after all, we are not going to go and edit other people's information for fun) and received no response.

Tonight, I logged on twitter and saw that @PakIrfanKhan is giving links to the said spreadsheet tagging IRCC and Minister of Immigration Mr. Ahmed Hussen's twitter accounts among others - as if it was some signature campaign, and all those who entered their info look like they signed it, including myself.

I want to have control over the information that I provide, that concerns MY immigration application and I do not want it to be shared with any third party without my consent. I thought it was an equation to help us get through the SS and give a glimpse of hope. I am utterly worried and heartbroken. As privacy and control of information is one of the most sensitive topics around the world at the moment, I hope you will understand and address our concerns.
Predicted PPR Date by SSF And About Security Screening Forecaster Developed by Irfan Khan
About Prestegious Tool Security Screening Forecaster SSF

Despite of the fact that I personally don't know Irfan Khan except through SS Affectees Whatsapp group, but since you have now come to Canadavisa forum about a matter which is of concern to forum members who consider is source of information instead of information, i consider it necessary to answer it on this forum being one of the senior members and advisor on this forum since year 2014.

i believe that what you are doing can be simply termed or declared as "unnecessarily false propaganda against irfan khan" for unknown reasons. Same thing you did when you mentioned this issue in SS affectees whatsapp group. Despite of the fact that matter was clarified to you and everyone clearly proved you that you are wrong. Sorry to say that it is against all ethical and moral values to misguide the general public. I have nothing to do with irfan khan SSF model. But one thing i must say that this gentleman has done voluntarily very good job and at least now we know some idea that how long it might take and up to what extent we could be delayed in security screening process and what possible scenarios are there. And what you are saying about data privacy bla bla, i believe that you don't know even abc of the data protection and privacy laws. What data, your name and nationality and vague Ip2 date(which nobody is sure that when his security screening started). it is called confidential information and a personal specific data? For God sake. Don't make general public a fool. People are educated and they know very well that their name and nationality is not something they intend to hide. Despite of all these facts which are crystal clear to even a naive, so many SS Affectees Whatsapp group members clarified you this point. And even irfan khan said that those who are concerned they can simply provide their SSF ID and he will either delete their names and change it to some letters of initials or even completely delete the record if someone wants it to be deleted. And some of the whatsapp group members asked and he immediately changed it. I believe that a person should not misguide anyone under the disguise of freedom of speech and if someone does it others should use their right of freedom of speech to guide the people correctly to right information instead of misinformation and not let anyone misinform anyone.

Sorry if this message has hurt you. And just to clarify that I am not advocate of Irfan khan, But i should say truth what i have certain knowledge and true knowledge about what does it mean by data privacy and data protection. Even in header he has clearly mentioned that he is doing it as campaign on twitter and facebook. I believe that anyone who opens the SSF sees first three rows clearly mentioning what is the intention of this SSF.

I spent these few minutes of my time to write this message to at least honour and solute the several hours work of irfan khan which is totally volunteer and unpaid and it is charity work.

Salute to your charity work Irfan Khan and keep it up.
Hats off to irfan khan's Security Screening Forecaster SSF
and
Hats off to irfan Khan for volunteering this charity work

I also take this honour to share the SSF Link again here for General Public's Benefit:-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Also the original Post of Irfan Khan is shared here below:-

As of today during 45-Days of Launch of SSF to Forecast PPR Date of those who are stuck in Lengthy Background Checks.
There are 559-Applicants from 46-Nationalities around the globe have enrolled in SSF.

Among those 559-Applicants, 84-Applicants have already received PPR almost as per their Predicted PPR Date.

You can also try by putting your details in the SSF.

Another Purpose of SSF is to appeal to IRCC / CBSA / CSIS that we are not security threat to Canada please finalize our applications and make a decision upon these.

Those who are enrolling their details in SSF are actually signing this online petition

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Reactions: PakIrfanKhan

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018
Predicted PPR Date by SSF And About Security Screening Forecaster Developed by Irfan Khan
About Prestegious Tool Security Screening Forecaster SSF

Despite of the fact that I personally don't know Irfan Khan except through SS Affectees Whatsapp group, but since you have now come to Canadavisa forum about a matter which is of concern to forum members who consider is source of information instead of information, i consider it necessary to answer it on this forum being one of the senior members and advisor on this forum since year 2014.

i believe that what you are doing can be simply termed or declared as "unnecessarily false propaganda against irfan khan" for unknown reasons. Same thing you did when you mentioned this issue in SS affectees whatsapp group. Despite of the fact that matter was clarified to you and everyone clearly proved you that you are wrong. Sorry to say that it is against all ethical and moral values to misguide the general public. I have nothing to do with irfan khan SSF model. But one thing i must say that this gentleman has done voluntarily very good job and at least now we know some idea that how long it might take and up to what extent we could be delayed in security screening process and what possible scenarios are there. And what you are saying about data privacy bla bla, i believe that you don't know even abc of the data protection and privacy laws. What data, your name and nationality and vague Ip2 date(which nobody is sure that when his security screening started). it is called confidential information and a personal specific data? For God sake. Don't make general public a fool. People are educated and they know very well that their name and nationality is not something they intend to hide. Despite of all these facts which are crystal clear to even a naive, so many SS Affectees Whatsapp group members clarified you this point. And even irfan khan said that those who are concerned they can simply provide their SSF ID and he will either delete their names and change it to some letters of initials or even completely delete the record if someone wants it to be deleted. And some of the whatsapp group members asked and he immediately changed it. I believe that a person should not misguide anyone under the disguise of freedom of speech and if someone does it others should use their right of freedom of speech to guide the people correctly to right information instead of misinformation and not let anyone misinform anyone.

Sorry if this message has hurt you. And just to clarify that I am not advocate of Irfan khan, But i should say truth what i have certain knowledge and true knowledge about what does it mean by data privacy and data protection. Even in header he has clearly mentioned that he is doing it as campaign on twitter and facebook. I believe that anyone who opens the SSF sees first three rows clearly mentioning what is the intention of this SSF.

I spent these few minutes of my time to write this message to at least honour and solute the several hours work of irfan khan which is totally volunteer and unpaid and it is charity work.

Salute to your charity work Irfan Khan and keep it up.
Hats off to irfan khan's Security Screening Forecaster SSF
and
Hats off to irfan Khan for volunteering this charity work

I also take this honour to share the SSF Link again here for General Public's Benefit:-

Also the original Post of Irfan Khan is shared here below:-
Thanks a lot managersonline.
I really appreciate your truthfulness and straightforwardness.
Your are a real Champion of this Forum Canadavisa.:)

Reactions: managersonline