+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About return Ticket: Qorax and all seniors, Pls help

johny artist

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Qorax and all seniors,

I am Planning to land in July. My spouse is PA and I am a dependent. I have a family of 3 persons (Myself, Spouse and 2 year daughter).

1. Is it advisable to book tickets right now or i can do it before 15 days of landing?

2. I am thinking to take return tickets (return date is 6 months later after landing) of my wife and daughter, while I wanted to stay there. Is it possible?

3. Which route is better from India to Toronto? Via Dubai, Via Frankfourt, Or Via London? I m asking this
question because i m afraid that if the Volcano become active again in july, London and francfourt flights may be delay or cancelled.

Thanks In advance

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johny artist said:
Hello Qorax and all seniors,

I am Planning to land in July. My spouse is PA and I am a dependent. I have a family of 3 persons (Myself, Spouse and 2 year daughter).

1. Is it advisable to book tickets right now or i can do it before 15 days of landing? If you book it now it will be cheaper i guess you can ask the travel agent when prices are going up

2. I am thinking to take return tickets (return date is 6 months later after landing) of my wife and daughter, while I wanted to stay there. Is it possible? Yes tickets are valid for one year from date of purchase

3. Which route is better from India to Toronto? Via Dubai, Via Frankfourt, Or Via London? I m asking this
question because i m afraid that if the Volcano become active again in july, London and francfourt flights may be delay or cancelled. If you are so much concerned about the volcano then Visa Dubai will be the best option but you will also need to keep in mind about the ticket prices.

Thanks In advance
Regards
Saki

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
johny artist said:
Thanks Saki.

Still want other replies. Please.
Saki has provided u a perfect answer, I don't think we can better that. Yes, booking as early as possible is the key to obtain best rates... I'd say [if u can] u should book at least 3 months in advance.

Also, for a 5-6 months return, there'd be hardly any noticeable difference between single journey & return fares. It's definitely advisable to take a return tkt. -U get a nearly free ride back !

Calamities can never be predicted... what if something occurs on other routes? Moreover, they'd have raised over that volcano thing, lately. Thus, in my opinion taking a good carrier, which is also competitive, is a better option.

Good Luck !
Qorax

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
hi
can i add another Q in this thread
i;e,
if my family returns after abt 1 or 1 1/2 yr,will the B4 and B4A form b valid till then?
can the goods come from two different countries
can v mention two country names on the b4 and b4A forms
plz reply v soon
its v v confusing for me
thank u

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
heart_of_skies said:
hi
can i add another Q in this thread
i;e,
if my family returns after abt 1 or 1 1/2 yr,will the B4 and B4A form b valid till then?
can the goods come from two different countries
can v mention two country names on the b4 and b4A forms
plz reply v soon
its v v confusing for me
thank u
1. The B4 is valid infinitely. U can get in goods as long as u want.
2. Yes, u can mention multiple nations of import origin.

Qorax