+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About reapplying for Canda TRV.

Kamal4u_04

Aug 21, 2018
Dear All,

My first application of Tourist visa was refused in June, 18 due to various reasons like employment aspects, family ties in home country etc now I have overcame all the loop holes and want to apply again now.

My question is can I apply online this time by my own ? I wonder if it will not create any issue for me.... Kindly suggest.

TIA.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
ya apply and apply clear all docs they have asked for. are you married and have enough funds or property back at home, are your parents old?

Kamal4u_04

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, I have around 20000 CAD, NOC from Employer, LIC investment plans, Conference Invitation and confirmation mail from Organizer, Hotel Bookings, Networth of 28000 CAD in my name, Property 94545 CAD in father name, Married with One child dependent on me, ....I hope this is sufficient......I do not have travel history..

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Probably enough but, who is this organizer and what is this conference for? Is this just another trade fair? Where lots of business people go. You are an employee.

I hope you could find some friend in canada to give you an invitation letter.

Why are you going there is important. Are you going to give a performance there I mean a dancer, musician etc. Then you may even dont need this much of funds. Because organiser pays.

Also may be you need more property. Are you just planning a tourist trip. Then these amounts are not sufficient.

If you are actually trying to migrate then follow migration schemes only, dont try anything else.

VO gets all the information easily. So dont lie just tell the truth.

Kamal4u_04

Aug 21, 2018
Firstly, I am not lying. I am an IT professional and conference is related to IT and its highly recommended. I planned only 3 days visit and will come back. This conference is important for my future endeavour.

Kamal4u_04

Aug 21, 2018
I am going alone then this amount is sufficient for me for 3 days. Moreover it will not effect my budget back home.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
That is plenty for a 3 day trip. Have you got insurance on your hotel booking and plane tickets just in case you are rejected again (I am not saying you will be, just as a back up. Those rejection reasons are quite generic. Did you get caips/gcms notes? They give you more specific reasons. Yes you can apply yourself online, as long as you have corrected the reasons. I have applied myself for all my visa's. At least you actually know everything that is in your application. Some agents are not very good and just take your money.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Firstly, I am not lying. I am an IT professional and conference is related to IT and its highly recommended. I planned only 3 days visit and will come back. This conference is important for my future endeavour.
Is that a regular conference, i mean some companies conduct yearly and try to sell their products to customers.

Or a training

You could ask your Company to get all the tickets, lodging, hotel ec in COMPANIES NAME, ask them to sponsor you, if its really important to you and your company
Thats my idea