+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About private lawyer in Toronto

Candymay

Dec 19, 2019
Hello Everyone
I would like to know about private lawyer cost for Refugee and Asylum case for Approximately in Toronto ..Can someone guide me pls. Where can i check? And legal lawyer and private whom should i choose for this cas

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello Everyone
I would like to know about private lawyer cost for Refugee and Asylum case for Approximately in Toronto ..Can someone guide me pls. Where can i check? And legal lawyer and private whom should i choose for this cas
It's various from one to another, but aprrox between 2500 to 4500 CAD.
And some of them will charge you for translation.... Extra...

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Hello Everyone
Hi, Candymay,
Did you manage to claim as a refugee in Canada? I would like to know more about your process.
Plz reply me. Thank you.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Don’t take refugee. Are you a Muslim and young? Life will be like crap. It’s better to be sometimes homeless, earn wages again, save that money, live longer and be free to do what you want. Asylum is not good and riskier than a normal low pay jobs.

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Don’t take refugee. Are you a Muslim and young? Life will be like crap. It’s better to be sometimes homeless, earn wages again, save that money, live longer and be free to do what you want. Asylum is not good and riskier than a normal low pay jobs.
Thank you for your advice. I am not a muslim and I am over 40 yrs old from Myanmar. I can't apply for School, Express Entry program and PNP due to My low IELTS score and my age. So I want to apply as a refugee. I have a multiple entry visitor visa which will expire on 3 Jan 2022. But I have a new passport now so my question is if my visitor visa is still valid with my new passport.
Thank you.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Try Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Or try Singapore.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thank you for your advice. I am not a muslim and I am over 40 yrs old from Myanmar. I can't apply for School, Express Entry program and PNP due to My low IELTS score and my age. So I want to apply as a refugee. I have a multiple entry visitor visa which will expire on 3 Jan 2022. But I have a new passport now so my question is if my visitor visa is still valid with my new passport.
Thank you.
You to realize that applying for asylum isn’t a game ? You aren’t supposed to use it as alternative when you aren’t eligible for any other program .
Tell yah ….some people

Reactions: Buletruck

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Try Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Or try Singapore.
Hi, Yasaswi, I have worked in Singapore over 7yrs as a pharmacy technician where there is no chance to get a PR unless you have a well- paid job. So I would like to migrate to Canada since my sibling is there and I visited there. I got acceptance culinary arts program from VCC college last year but my student visa refused due to unrelated program and other reasons. Tried to appeal but in vain. So I am hopeless now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you.
Have you consulted with a Canadian immigration lawyer to see if you have a chance of being approved for asylum? It looks like you have worked in Singapore for the past 7 years so your life so it’s unlikely that your life was at risk there. If you are not Rohingya then you would have to have other proof that your life was at risk in Myanmar and that you couldn’t return. After being out of your country for 7 years that becomes difficult to prove unless you are part of a few targeted groups.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Just for laughs and gags: don’t seek asylum, if your life is in danger, write a petition to IRCC and join gangs to protect yourself and become notorious. You know what it means... And blame everyone for making you become this... caste spells as well...