+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About PGWP

Jaspreet868

Jan 21, 2020
Hi , I’m international student. I just completed my studies and want to apply for a PGWP. I want to get an advice on something. Actually I came in Canada on 4May, 2017 to Kwantlen Polytechnic University under ESL program, then I changed my college in Fall 2017 and went to Coquitlam College. Now I’m having some confusions in filling out the Form. In the form number 5710e , there is only one section to fill out the information, so I can only fill about education from one college i.e Coquitlam College from where I graduated. So I’m just wondering that what should I do to let the immigration know that I have studied in Kwantlen before come to Coquitlam College.
On the other hand I’m having an issue with the section Employment, since I came to Canada I changed several employments, but from 2028 I have been work with only one employer. Should I just mention about the employment, with whom I am currently working with. Please help me out .

Jaspreet868

Jan 21, 2020
Hi , I’m international student. I just completed my studies and want to apply for a PGWP. I want to get an advice on something. Actually I came in Canada on 4May, 2017 to Kwantlen Polytechnic University under ESL program, then I changed my college in Fall 2017 and went to Coquitlam College. Now I’m having some confusions in filling out the Form. In the form number 5710e , there is only one section to fill out the information, so I can only fill about education from one college i.e Coquitlam College from where I graduated. So I’m just wondering that what should I do to let the immigration know that I have studied in Kwantlen before come to Coquitlam College.
On the other hand I’m having an issue with the section Employment, since I came to Canada I changed several employments, but from 2018I have been work with only one employer. Should I just mention about the employment, with whom I am currently working with. Please help me out .

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What program did you complete at Coquitlam College? That is still the school you need to fill in; you didn't graduate from Kwantlen.

Jaspreet868

Jan 21, 2020
Ok. As I was full time in fall 2017 but near the final exams I w one course which still appears on my transcript. Do I have to explain that to the immigration to clear that why I Withdraw that course near the final exams

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Ok. As I was full time in fall 2017 but near the final exams I w one course which still appears on my transcript. Do I have to explain that to the immigration to clear that why I Withdraw that course near the final exams
I have no idea; if you were not full time you will not receive a PGWP.