+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About my sin record

Sahil1999

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys I am an international student in Canada.
I worked as transit cleaner. After 2 weeks of completion I didn't get my pay so I messaged to HR about that and they told me they will solve my problem shortly but I didn't get any response until 1 week. I again messaged them and they told me that they have two workers with same name so my pay went to another boy named Sahil. They told me I will get my pay shortly. After one week they credited 60 hours of pay on my sin cause I worked only 15 hours in a week. Please let me know that it will create any problems with my sin record. Because I got two months of pay together. Now I don't have any job cause of covid-19 and I want to apply for Canada emergency response benefit where I have to share my sin record please late me know that it will create any problems or not? Please reply cause it will help me a lot.
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello guys I am an international student in Canada.
I worked as transit cleaner. After 2 weeks of completion I didn't get my pay so I messaged to HR about that and they told me they will solve my problem shortly but I didn't get any response until 1 week. I again messaged them and they told me that they have two workers with same name so my pay went to another boy named Sahil. They told me I will get my pay shortly. After one week they credited 60 hours of pay on my sin cause I worked only 15 hours in a week. Please let me know that it will create any problems with my sin record. Because I got two months of pay together. Now I don't have any job cause of covid-19 and I want to apply for Canada emergency response benefit where I have to share my sin record please late me know that it will create any problems or not? Please reply cause it will help me a lot.
Thanks
There is no such thing as a "SIN record".