+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About my husband's file for sowp

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Actually i am a international student in canada i came here in jan 2019 i applied for my husband's file in may 2019 from ircc member in Toronto and in oct they got the interview which would be held in nov my husband's gave the interview it was good or some little bit confuse and after 4 days they got refusal then we take the advise from india from consultant they called me india in dec and then we spent some quaility time then we again submit our file in feb after 8days they also got the refusal now what i do?

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Anybody can give me any suggestions please now what i have to do and we got married in feb 2018 and i got my visa December 2018 and we spent lots of time with each other and after that we got 2 refusal

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Again we applied second time and then they gave the second time refusal just in 8days i think this time they just give the refusal on the based of first time

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
What requirements do you not meet? If you re apply without addressing them, you will get the same response.

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
I don't know they just write as you don't meet the requirements i think they are just doing doubt on our mrg

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I don't know they just write as you don't meet the requirements i think they are just doing doubt on our mrg
Read your refusal letter again. Did they say anything about your marriage or are you just making up your own reasons?

What does it say on your refusal letter? You have to address them properly.

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
They mentioned that you have not adequately demonstrated that you keet the requirements of sowp

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Same thing happen both times nothing chnage in refusal letter
You do not meet the requirements for a sowp the first time you applied.

you still do not meet the requirements for a sowp the second time you applied.

You'll still not meet the requirements for sowp the third time if you reapply, since you have not addressed them.

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
So what i should do to meet the requirements i submit all the documents all pf mrg proofs chat detail call detail invitation letter mrg pics after and before also when i went in dec all the airline detail tickets and we stayed in hotels also i gave the bills also