+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About MPNP

sandeep82

Sep 23, 2019
I applied for PR through MPNP program in skilled category may 2019 and did not get any information about fingerprint for PR. I also paid landing fees, fingerprint fees andimmigration fees online

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Mpnp is provincial not federal. Do PNP get nominated first then apply to federal . federal will be the one ask for fingerprints n medical etc.

sandeep82

Sep 23, 2019
Mpnp is provincial not federal. Do PNP get nominated first then apply to federal . federal will be the one ask for fingerprints n medical etc.
I already get PNP nominated and submit paper based file may 2019 and paid immigration fees online 10 may 2019 but still no response from immigration side.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Usually after they received your application is bout 3 to 4 months for AOR.

There are timeline post in the forum, you can check their timeline n make your own judgement. Don't rely too much but observe n predict.

Ircc processing time is bout 20 months ( it can be longer, but you can check ircc website for processing time), so may 2019 plus 20months, is about Jan 2021.

They are still in time frame.

Plus election period definitely cause some delays, n Christmas is coming. So have to be patient.

Check junk n spam all time.

sandeep82

Sep 23, 2019
Usually after they received your application is bout 3 to 4 months for AOR.

There are timeline post in the forum, you can check their timeline n make your own judgement. Don't rely too much but observe n predict.

Ircc processing time is bout 20 months ( it can be longer, but you can check ircc website for processing time), so may 2019 plus 20months, is about Jan 2021.

They are still in time frame.

Plus election period definitely cause some delays, n Christmas is coming. So have to be patient.

Check junk n spam all time.
thanx for information

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
U will get AOR if you have completed the application correctly. If anything missing, ircc will return the package to you to do it again. I waiting bout 3 months or so for AOR, then another 8 months or so before next instructions. Doing up front may cause loss of time. Medical upfront only valid in 12 months.

Good luck.

sandeep82

Sep 23, 2019
U will get AOR if you have completed the application correctly. If anything missing, ircc will return the package to you to do it again. I waiting bout 3 months or so for AOR, then another 8 months or so before next instructions. Doing up front may cause loss of time. Medical upfront only valid in 12 months.

Good luck.
I done my fingerprint,now but is the next step and how much they take time for next step..

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
I done my fingerprint,now but is the next step and how much they take time for next step..
on my batch, i dont need to do fingerprinting. Fingerprinting usually take quite a time, in my perspective. Cause they need to make sure the identity and also can screen for crime and security check. so you have not done medical? mine was remained with AOR for bout 10 months or so, then i decide to do upfront medical ( but nowadays doctor will tell you to wait, cause ircc change some rules and be aware on validity for medical). just be patience for now, at least you did fingerprinting. Medical part is different from officers too... some requested done at early stage and some requested end of stage.

im applying for name change that need fingerprinting, but theoretically rcmp website said is 120 days for manual process, but the vital statistic say usually bout 8 weeks. now is the 9th week. i will give them more time. plus definitely a back log for this year on provincial and federal....

Reactions: sandeep82

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone know any inland applicants AOR Sept 2018 waiting for PPR plz help me to connect? Any links for thread is highly appreciated!! Fed up with checking for thread