+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About MPNP score calculation

socialworker35

May 1, 2020
Hi there,
I'm interested in Manitoba PNP and as an overseas applicant, I submitted an EOI and scored 472. From the EOI Draw History, I could see that the ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited is 726 in the last draw. And back in May, 2021, the lowest score for the same stream was 601.
What I am wondering is, if I am invited to apply, will this be with my current score (472, which is very unlikely) or will I get an additional 500 points, my score will be updated and my score will be 472+500=972?
Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,
I'm interested in Manitoba PNP and as an overseas applicant, I submitted an EOI and scored 472. From the EOI Draw History, I could see that the ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited is 726 in the last draw. And back in May, 2021, the lowest score for the same stream was 601.
What I am wondering is, if I am invited to apply, will this be with my current score (472, which is very unlikely) or will I get an additional 500 points, my score will be updated and my score will be 472+500=972?
Thank you.
Through which stream - assume you are being supported by a family member to be invited.

The Skilled Workers Overseas pathway nominates applicants who demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:

• the support of family members or friends;
  • through previous education or work experience in the province; or
  • through an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative

socialworker35

May 1, 2020
Through which stream - assume you are being supported by a family member to be invited.

The Skilled Workers Overseas pathway nominates applicants who demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:

• the support of family members or friends;
  • through previous education or work experience in the province; or
  • through an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
i have had a friend in Manitoba and have already added to calculation. i sent my EOI. the score is now 472. If I have an ITA, will I receive an additional 500 points or will the entire assessment be based on 472 points?