+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About medical

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by K14ajani, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. My mother had received a a letter to do medical, we couldn’t get that point of IFHP certificate!can you tell me wat is that? Will our physician provide ? What should we do

Share This Page