+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About medical request

Prrr

Jan 15, 2023
Please can you help me out with some problems, this is the 4th week since I did my biometric check and I was expecting medical request this week but I’ve not heard anything from them, I don’t know what to do please does anyone have an idea ?

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
Please can you help me out with some problems, this is the 4th week since I did my biometric check and I was expecting medical request this week but I’ve not heard anything from them, I don’t know what to do please does anyone have an idea ?
Waiting is only option

Excopet

Feb 7, 2023
Hello all, please I need your advice and help regarding pregnant women accompanying husband to Canada on study permit. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant. I can’t do X-rays due to my pregnancy, do pregnant women have exceptions? And also is there a period of time during your pregnancy whereby the airline won’t allowed you to fly due to your approach of giving birth?

Devika Gopan

Feb 20, 2023
what is your update now? Could you please tell me and I am facing the same problem right now. It has been 3 weeks ,I have no updates

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello all, please I need your advice and help regarding pregnant women accompanying husband to Canada on study permit. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant. I can’t do X-rays due to my pregnancy, do pregnant women have exceptions? And also is there a period of time during your pregnancy whereby the airline won’t allowed you to fly due to your approach of giving birth?
There is no exception as such

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
what is your update now? Could you please tell me and I am facing the same problem right now. It has been 3 weeks ,I have no updates
There is no rule about when one can expect Medical request
You can do it upfront and attach via webform

If waiting for request then wait for the officer to send a request

Good LUck

Devika Gopan

Feb 20, 2023

Good LUck
I already received a request even after submitting during visa filing and I submitted it again through the web for and received a reply "It is added to the file and placed for further checking". Now its been more than 3 weeks I didn't get any updates. I just want to know, should I sent a mail again to IRCC to know about the updates. Is that a problem?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I already received a request even after submitting during visa filing and I submitted it again through the web for and received a reply "It is added to the file and placed for further checking". Now its been more than 3 weeks I didn't get any updates. I just want to know, should I sent a mail again to IRCC to know about the updates. Is that a problem?
What is the validity of the medical submitted?

Prrr

Jan 15, 2023

Good LUck
So please you mean I can do the medical exam without a request from IRCC and submit it through a webform? Because I’ve already submitted my application about 7 weeks now. But I’m waiting for a medical request now 7 weeks now but no update yet.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
So please you mean I can do the medical exam without a request from IRCC and submit it through a webform? Because I’ve already submitted my application about 7 weeks now. But I’m waiting for a medical request now 7 weeks now but no update yet.
The best thing is to find the medical panels approved by IRCC in your area and ask them about "upfront medicals" if they are ready for it. Print the home page of your application and go for it.

Prrr

Jan 15, 2023
Thank you
The best thing is to find the medical panels approved by IRCC in your area and ask them about "upfront medicals" if they are ready for it. Print the home page of your application and go for it.
Thank you

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Yes you can