+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about IMM1295

queenie

Apr 4, 2011
I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANT VALIDATE THIS FORM (IMM1295). .IT REQUIRES ME TO PUT SOMETHING ABOUT MY EMPLOYMENT. .I HAVE ALREADY PUT N/A SINCE IM STILL REVIEWING FOR BOARD AND HAVENT EXPERIENCE WORKING BUT IT CANT VALIDATE .. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

iyamsky_04

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
YES
queenie said:
I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANT VALIDATE THIS FORM (IMM1295). .IT REQUIRES ME TO PUT SOMETHING ABOUT MY EMPLOYMENT. .I HAVE ALREADY PUT N/A SINCE IM STILL REVIEWING FOR BOARD AND HAVENT EXPERIENCE WORKING BUT IT CANT VALIDATE .. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
leave it blank

queenie

Apr 4, 2011
i do that already. .i even put N/A. .but still it cant validated. .That freakin' form!. .i really dunno wat to do. .

queenie

Apr 4, 2011
is it okay if im going to put in the employment that im reviewing for board exam . .then in employer: im going to put my Review Center. ?..

iyamsky_04

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
YES
queenie said:
is it okay if im going to put in the employment that im reviewing for board exam . .then in employer: im going to put my Review Center. ?..
im not that sure, you are applying for a work permit right? maybe that is a required field.

Bluehorn

Nov 22, 2012
Queenie, are you still having issues?

I have just filled in mine.
If you want, I can always email you mine so you can see it? I've managed to validate it.

agabykowa

Mar 12, 2013
please does anyone knows why it wont upload IM1295 application for work permit ??its already validated and it keeps coming with invalid entry, please review your document???
I already validated and saved it so what to do now?????

please advice :((

andyray85

Mar 11, 2013
hi, i had the same problem, it won't let you leave any blank answers

so what i did i just put a '1' for all my blanks and it allowed me to upload it

it worked for me, so should work for you, make sure you don't leave any blank spaces

good luck

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agabykowa said:
please does anyone knows why it wont upload IM1295 application for work permit ??its already validated and it keeps coming with invalid entry, please review your document???
I already validated and saved it so what to do now?????

please advice :((

What's the reason why it won't validated? What's the syntax error/reason?