+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About financial proof and funds for spouse open work permit

Preet chahal

Nov 13, 2017
Hi i have a question regarding my husband open work permit.we are planning to apply at that moment i am currently on pgwp but he does not have old funds in his account he is working and getting 15000 monthly from the last three years but dont have much amount in salary .he has now 10000 in his account ,But he has good bank statement of money transcations .Is it good to show provident funds from his fathers job by joining acount with his father or should he deposit money from his fathers account to his salary account by showing gift deed and also attach the bank statements of his fathers account who is on government job and earning 50000 monthly. plz suggest me which is the best option .or the old funds is required for the approval of visa because we dont have old funds . Will it have any impact on visa grant. Suggest me plz. thnx in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi i have a question regarding my husband open work permit.we are planning to apply at that moment i am currently on pgwp but he does not have old funds in his account he is working and getting 15000 monthly from the last three years but dont have much amount in salary .he has now 10000 in his account ,But he has good bank statement of money transcations .Is it good to show provident funds from his fathers job by joining acount with his father or should he deposit money from his fathers account to his salary account by showing gift deed and also attach the bank statements of his fathers account who is on government job and earning 50000 monthly. plz suggest me which is the best option .or the old funds is required for the approval of visa because we dont have old funds . Will it have any impact on visa grant. Suggest me plz. thnx in advance
Please post in CAD

Preet chahal

Nov 13, 2017
Hi i have a question regarding my husband open work permit.we are planning to apply at that moment i am currently on pgwp but he does not have old funds in his account he is working and getting 300$monthly from the last three years but dont have much amount in salary .he has now only $200 current balance in his account ,because he used all his money for his expense. But he has good bank statement of money transcations .Is it good to show provident funds from his fathers job by joining acount with his father or should he deposit money from his fathers account to his salary account by showing gift deed and also attach the bank statements of his fathers account who is on government job and earning $1000 monthly. The amount of provident fund is $12000. plz suggest me which is the best option .or the old funds is required for the approval of visa because we dont have old funds . Will it have any impact on visa grant. Suggest me plz. thnx in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi i have a question regarding my husband open work permit.we are planning to apply at that moment i am currently on pgwp but he does not have old funds in his account he is working and getting 300$monthly from the last three years but dont have much amount in salary .he has now only $200 current balance in his account ,because he used all his money for his expense. But he has good bank statement of money transcations .Is it good to show provident funds from his fathers job by joining acount with his father or should he deposit money from his fathers account to his salary account by showing gift deed and also attach the bank statements of his fathers account who is on government job and earning $1000 monthly. The amount of provident fund is $12000. plz suggest me which is the best option .or the old funds is required for the approval of visa because we dont have old funds . Will it have any impact on visa grant. Suggest me plz. thnx in advance
Does your husband have a job in NOC O, A or B and 3 pay stubs?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes he is working as an accountant and has paystubs
How does he only have $200? How long has he been working as an accountant in Canada? You really need to wait until you have more funds before applying for SOWP. Do you have your own funds in another account? His father doesn’t have enough funds to provide support for you and most of his funds are fixed funds and not liquid. At this point you wouldn’t be able to afford a plane ticket, quarantine, etc. I would wait until you have at least 5k in the bank and keep updating IRCC every month to show that the bank balance is growing while your applications is being processed.

Preet chahal

Nov 13, 2017
How does he only have $200? How long has he been working as an accountant in Canada? You really need to wait until you have more funds before applying for SOWP. Do you have your own funds in another account? His father doesn’t have enough funds to provide support for you and most of his funds are fixed funds and not liquid. At this point you wouldn’t be able to afford a plane ticket, quarantine, etc. I would wait until you have at least 5k in the bank and keep updating IRCC every month to show that the bank balance is growing while your applications is being processed.
He is not in canada. He is india . I told you his salary before in indian currency now in canadian currency .i am in canada has noc be job and 3 pay stubs so i need to apply for his swop

Preet chahal

Nov 13, 2017
And his father withdrew his money from provident funds account now money is in fathers account and ready to use any time

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Its better to arrange gift deed of $12000 and get that amount to your husbands account as earliest as possible.

The best option will be to send that money to your bank account (in Canada) from your husbands bank account after receiving it from his fathers account.
This will make visa officer sure that the money will be used to spend in Canada for living expenses.

And also since you are on graduation work permit, you can attach your salary stubs and bank statement to show you both will be financially strong to live in Canada.