+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Employment confirmation call/ Processing fee and right of permanent residence fee for PNP

Scottpark77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Although I posted this thread on PNP board, now that I think about it there would be more people that know about this on this board. sorry for double posting.

Hi, I am preparing to do both AINP and Express Entry.
I will be able to apply for Express Entry on December.
which means logically, if nothing goes wrong, Express Entry will be confirmed a lot faster than AINP.
but in order to apply for AINP after Nomination we have to pay
Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).

from what I know, Processing fee is NOT refundable while right of permanent residence fee is, if I get through EE faster than AINP and want to cancel the AINP.
Does anyone have any experience, or knowledge about it? can you please link me to where it says so?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Also, for the Express Entry, After you get the ITA, can I actually quit the job that I am doing now (that is, which would calculate toward the 1 year experience. This experience is the ONLY experience that I will have at the time of application.)
do the Express Entry usually ends up with no phone call for the employer? or do they usually call to confirm that someone has worked for them(the employers) with a specific title for certain period of time?