+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about documents of "Hire a skilled worker to support their permanent residency"

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, I have a question about the application form LMIA (PR only, "Hire a skilled worker to support their permanent residency"). I was checking on the website

esdc.gc.ca/en/foreign_workers/hire/permanent/apply.page

So I was a bit confused by the forms. And there are a three forms that were under "if applicable" condition.
-----------------------------------
Schedule A - Appointment of a Third Party Representative (EMP5575) (if applicable).
Schedule B - Impact on the Canadian Labour Market (EMP5578) (if applicable).
Schedule D – Skilled Trades Job Offer – Employer #2 (EMP5595) (if applicable).
--------------------------------------

So I am not really quite sure if all those forms are really needed, especially for EMP5578. I am currently not working in the skilled trade, so I think EMP5595 is not needed, right? And EMP5575 is only needed if and when a representative is used by an employer, right?

But how about EMP5578 ("Impact on the Canadian Labour Market" form)? Is it a must to include that form. Does anyone happen to know about the procedure of the LMIA (PR only).

Thank you very much.

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Same question. Was wondering if you guys got an answer to this?

Joejo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
You don't need to provide Schedule B, it applies only when the employer has some outsourcing and/or offshoring contracts. I applied for LMIA to support PR only and didn't submit any of these forms. Only the main application form and supporting docs.