+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about document verification

May 31, 2017
hello everyone.. i have received my ITA...now i am
applying for permanent residency..i have a question....i have given all the necessary documents related to my employment...my Providient Fund record, reference letter with job duties on organisation letterhead , my bank statement showing my salary....everything is complete...but the problem
is that i have left the job and the head of the organisation has some personal issues with me...so i am afraid that if the visa officer would call her she can create a problem as she is not a kind hearted person...what are the chances that the visa officer will call her?

TEJAS2

Apr 8, 2017
hello everyone.. i have received my ITA...now i am
applying for permanent residency..i have a question....i have given all the necessary documents related to my employment...my Providient Fund record, reference letter with job duties on organisation letterhead , my bank statement showing my salary....everything is complete...but the problem
is that i have left the job and the head of the organisation has some personal issues with me...so i am afraid that if the visa officer would call her she can create a problem as she is not a kind hearted person...what are the chances that the visa officer will call her?
Hi,
In most cases, first, they call the number which is provided on your reference letter, second, they will google your organization and will call on the number provided on ur company website, and third, which is rare, they will employ a anti-fraud team to check your reference letter validity.

keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.
if possible try to mend your ways with your Boss.
Happy settling... :)

Reactions: gagandeep01011990
May 31, 2017
despite everything complete, is it sure that they will call or visit? pr there is any exception...o
afraid bcz my boss is not ready to talk to me

TEJAS2

Apr 8, 2017
despite everything complete, is it sure that they will call or visit? pr there is any exception...o
afraid bcz my boss is not ready to talk to me
If you are in their position how will you verify someone's work experience ?? ..!! think about it.. they will call first and google to confirm.
All the best.