+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about custodian form (IMM5646)

payman44

Jun 26, 2019
Hi my friends
In my country, do not approve English forms. I must do in the Notary Public and translate this certification into English.
Now exactly how should I upload the custodian form (IMM5646) to the site.
1. I should complete the custodian form and print and sign and scan then uploading without public notary and uploading the Notary Public to another place?
2. Should I complete the Custodian Declaration form and upload it with the Translation of a notarized document?
3-I should complete the Custodian Declaration form and print, and then sing and scan then upload them with the Translation of a notarized document together?
What do i do exactly?
please help me
With regard

payman44

Jun 26, 2019
How can i sent for you those documents. This documents are pdf formats?Please cheek them and help me. If may be for you .Tank you

payman44

Jun 26, 2019
I printed page 2 custodian form and I signed it and print page 1 by our custodian and public notary approve his Signature in Canada. but i I've translated the page 2 into Persian and approve by public notary in Iran and them this public notary translated to English again.
How i can upload them
thank you for your help

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I printed page 2 custodian form and I signed it and print page 1 by our custodian and public notary approve his Signature in Canada. but i I've translated the page 2 into Persian and approve by public notary in Iran and them this public notary translated to English again.
How i can upload them
thank you for your help
I don't think this will work, you cant translate the IRCC forms to another language. What I would suggest is you contact the Canadian embassy/consulate in your country and see if they offer notary service or can recommend a notary who will sign the forms.
Else you might look into online Canadian notary services such as (https://www.redsealnotary.com/e-certification.html) I have never used these but they have actual locations in Canada so they are real service.

Reactions: payman44

payman44

Jun 26, 2019
I don't think this will work, you cant translate the IRCC forms to another language. What I would suggest is you contact the Canadian embassy/consulate in your country and see if they offer notary service or can recommend a notary who will sign the forms.
Else you might look into online Canadian notary services such as (https://www.redsealnotary.com/e-certification.html) I have never used these but they have actual locations in Canada so they are real service.
Tank you so much my friend