+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About citizenships test and interview

Bendanlim

Apr 25, 2018
Hello folks,

I just got citizenships test and interview couple days ago.
After applying citizenships, I left Canada because of my parents’ sickness. I was outside of Canada more than 9months before returning to take citizenships test. At the test day, the officer asked all about my situation. Giving a lots note on my application, does it will make a problem to get Oath notice?
I have passed the test. However, the officer didn’t say anything about the interview, pass or not
I am quite concern.
Does anyone have the same situation with me?

Let me know

Thanks

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I have never been in the same situation so I can only offer my two cents here.
What's done is done. As long as he didn't ask you to provide more information, all you can do is wait. Once your status changes to "Decision Made", it's usually a good sign that oath is on the way. Anything before that is still a big question mark.
At least you passed the test. All the best of luck!

Bendanlim

Apr 25, 2018
I have never been in the same situation so I can only offer my two cents here.
What's done is done. As long as he didn't ask you to provide more information, all you can do is wait. Once your status changes to "Decision Made", it's usually a good sign that oath is on the way. Anything before that is still a big question mark.
At least you passed the test. All the best of luck!
Thanks anyway. Just be patiently waiting

guptachd

Dec 25, 2018
Hey - I have test tomorrow. Do you have to take along passport photo copies and other docs from citizenship application?
Thanks.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Please follow the invite letter, which asks you to bring original documents. Therefore bring the original of documents you submit photocopies to IRCC.
Important ones include, but not limited to, PR card, CoPR, ID's and passport(s).

guptachd

Dec 25, 2018
Please follow the invite letter, which asks you to bring original documents. Therefore bring the original of documents you submit photocopies to IRCC.
Important ones include, but not limited to, PR card, CoPR, ID's and passport(s).
Thank you, will do. I was just confused if I should take photo as well.