+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About certified true copy and Translation

phonghnguyenn

Mar 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

As I'm finalizing my documents for submitting for a startup business visa, I came across the requirement from CIC about the translation and copies. Most of my documents are in Vietnamese, I then had them certified and then have the certified copies translated. The final version of the documents are the black and white copy of the original documents with the (B&W photocopied) certified stamped on it, the translation with the real stamp of the translator, the real stamp of the department of justice (or some paper has the real stamp of a legal notary) on every page of the document (vietnamese, tranlasted doc and affidavit of translator).

The case if I lost some of my certified true copies, so is it possible that i mail in the documents as described above?

Thanks in advance.

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

As I'm finalizing my documents for submitting for a startup business visa, I came across the requirement from CIC about the translation and copies. Most of my documents are in Vietnamese, I then had them certified and then have the certified copies translated. The final version of the documents are the black and white copy of the original documents with the (B&W photocopied) certified stamped on it, the translation with the real stamp of the translator, the real stamp of the department of justice (or some paper has the real stamp of a legal notary) on every page of the document (vietnamese, tranlasted doc and affidavit of translator).

The case if I lost some of my certified true copies, so is it possible that i mail in the documents as described above?

Thanks in advance.
I don't really understand what is your concern? Are you asking that you can submit certified true copies of your documents? If that, the answer is you definitely can.